part:-1

Riddhima is very nervous Today as she has an interview in one of the biggest company today i.e VR group .. they need a interior designer of their new hotel project .. in Mumbai. She is basically from Delhi but left Delhi due to some reasons.. simple girl. Had no past experience but if given a chance can do very well.. she collected all her certificates n gave a early start towards VR group of hotels.. in between she gathered information regarding them. In VR group employees are given more salary than other companies.n benefits also. But when it comes to work .. their boss Mr VANSH RAISHINGANIA is known for its no non sense attitude he wants work and only work n the best one.. n that's why today VR group of companies n hotels are top in the India... She has no past experience n never worked for any one but due to circumstances she has to work..

She Riddhima Sharma was a simple girl from a middle class family.. good at studies.. wants to become a famous interior designer.. but on name of family she is having a father.. she lost her mother at the age of seven... Missed her really but can't do anything.. her father wants her to marry so that he get free from his duties.. so he made her agree to marry a simple man kabir talwar.. who also works with him in his firm.. though she is not willing to marry him but gave in to father's  decision when saw his decline health .. n married Kabir in a simple way.. on day of marriage when she was waiting for kabir in their bedroom he came there with a file n gave it to her.. firstly she thought it to be a gift but when kabir said her to read it carefully then she saw it was there divorce papers.. whom he got her sign on name of marriage certificate.. n also transferred her father's firm n other properties on his name by cheating.. she was very angry but can't help it.. kabir through her out of his house on very first time.. she came back to her father .. while crying all the way.. her father can't saw that n died because of heart attack.. it.became more difficult for her to survive in this world all alone.. people start saying that she has bad omen.. may be she is having a disease so her husband through her out on wedding night all that she was not able to listen all this n left Delhi .. n came to Mumbai n started living in a girls hostel.. n when few days back she saw add in paper regarding job in VR group of companies so thought to give a try.. in between she reached her interview place..

There was so many Candidates there n also having good work experience n personality also.. but she cleared first two rounds very easily .. now in last round they have to show their creativity.. n then a meeting with CEO VanshRaishingania.. let's see what happens now..she was quite nervous.. unknown to them Vansh was watching all of them in CCTV. All were looking excited only one not  Riddhima .. n that attracts him..n when he saw her designs n other ideas he just got impress.. all very very unique n impressive he liked it very much n called her P.A sunaina to make a contract with miss Riddhima as she got selected n call her tomorrow to get it signed..

That was a very big news for Riddhima when in evening she received call from VR's to come to office to sign contract as she got selected.. she was very happy... N thank God again n again..

Next morning she came running to VR group as she was late due to bus strike..she came running to sunaina and gave her particulars n told her about job.. sunaina told her to wait in vansh cabin..

She just went there.. it was a lavish cabin with all expensive materials ..she saw a man in his mid twenties was there..n reading a file.. he ordered him with eye to sit on the chair in front of him.. he is nine other than our hero MR. VanshRaishingania.. there was a contract on the table in front of her.. he told him to go through it .. n sign it.. he was just memorised by him beauty..so he got up from his table n came in front of her n said .. so miss Sharma I have two deals for you 

1) is to sign a contract with my company to design my new hotel.. n 2) is just to spend a night with me in my suit.. I am sure you will love it.. believe me .. while giving her a wink..

Riddhima just feel disgusted with him.. 

Hello friends I have uploaded first part pls do read n give your comments silent readers pls hit like button.. n pls ignore mistakes.