part :-8

Vansh slept till late..as very depressed n also taken alcohol..though he was not use of it...n can't handle it..unless like others he didn't like to drink n smoke..he got up n it's about afternoon .." oh god I slept so much.." thought n went to have a bath n got ready..he was in casuals as today is Saturday so he.is.having.off..he came down n heard a laughter.. He know who was it..as his grandmother went to pilgrimage..n with whom his mother is so friendly..when he came to dinning table shocked to see Riddhima there...who was laughing n looking very beautiful in her white dress..n then he intrupruted them..." Maa..." "Oh Vansh you got up.  " Are you fine beta..I didn't wake you up as you came late in night..." Riddhima eyes were fixed on him..n his on her.." yes maa I was late due to some meetings" said while eyeing Riddhima..

"Miss Riddhima Sharma  aap yahaan" 

"Do you know each other" asked Uma..

" Yes maa she is the one who designed my hotel in Mumbai..n now we are again working together on new project.." he said it so that Uma didn't ask further questions..

"Oh..thats great.." 

"You didn't answer Riddhima. .you are here???"

" Vansh she is my friend's daughter..that the she is here to meet me..she often comes to meet me n accompany me.." said Uma...

" N Riddhima he is my son my Vansh..."

"Oh...I didn't know you are Uma maa's son..sir..." Said Riddhima while stressing on sir..

" Why.. didn't you read the board outside... VR MANSION"...so it's belongs to me...

" You are not the only VR in whole DELHI... their are so many.VR's..n besides you doesn't posses any quality like Uma maa...so I never thought both of you are mother son.." said while in a taunting way. 

Uma was watching all this.." okay..okay stop it ... Why are you fighting... Vansh she may be your associate but here she is like my daughter...my sweet Riddhima....now sit down I will bring something for you to eat..." She left from there both sat on their chairs..none try to talk..n then Uma came there with servant..n his brunch..he ate silently..he observed that both ladies share a special bond...n Riddhima address her maa..so it's clear that she possesses a great place in her heart..after brunch he left from there giving excuse of work..but his eyes n mind were on them..how they are talking..n have lunch.together..a smile crept on his face while watching them like this...

In evening Uma called him for tea n snacks..all enjoyed tea n snacks but both avoid to talk each other..." Okay maa..I m leaving .." said Riddhima while getting up.." no beta pls have dinner with us...n it's Sunday tomorrow so it's mean no office..pls stay tonight with me..." " No maa...phir kabhie...now I have to go...n tomorrow I have to go with Aaryan..as we both are having some important work...may be next time..." " Okay wait I have some thing for you..." Said Uma.. while she left from there..

" So what's your plan for tomorrow with Aaryan.haan..." he can't stop himself asking it...

" It's non of your business Mr Vansh..So just stay out of it..."

Vansh just wanted his answer but in between Uma came with a box of laddoos..have this Riddhima...you have to eat it one daily with milk..it is good for your health...n for babies also..said while handling her the box.

Maa what was the need..

Yes it was needed..n it's not for you..it's for the kids..so have it okay...after this Riddhima was leaving...n Uma got a call n left from there..