Spin-Off Chapter: Teleporting to the Modern Era!

Start from the beginning

Darkness: That's nice to hear, and why is Yuuki here?

Yuuki: Oh, I just wanted to hang out with (Y/N) for a bit.

Megumin: Anyways, what's going on here? We heard Kazuma shouting.

Darkness: Kazuma was just talking about his hometown, Japan, I think?

Aqua: Even if you say that, we can't go back until we defeat the Demon King, so there's nothing we can do.

That's when Kazuma started sobbing his eyes out.

Kazuma: Mother...Father...I'm sorry.

Megumin: Kazuma...

(Y/N): Kazuma, I know what you're thinking right now, but it's too late to go back.

Darkness: I don't fully understand that situation, but it's clear you left some really big regrets back home.

Rin: I mean, don't we all? We do leave a lot of things before we took care of ourselves, you know?

Jack: Yeah, we can agree.

Yuuki: Same here too.

That's when the door slams open as everyone turns to see Wiz.

Wiz: Please save me!

Yuuki: Oh, it's Wiz!

Jack: What's wrong?

Jack asked until Wiz started to explain in a panicked voice.

Wiz: Kazuma-san! The recently rich Kazuma-san! Please buy this magic item!

Aqua: What is it, Wiz? Did you buy another useless magic item again?

Aqua asked in annoyance.

Wiz: If Valerie finds out I bought this on my own, she's going to get mad at me again. I'm going to end up on a diet of bread crusts again! I can't take that anymore! 

Megumin: So, what exactly does this item do?

Wiz: This is a teleportation item that allows you to visit another world.

Aqua: Eh?

Rin: Wait, a teleportation item that allows you to visit another world?!

Wiz: Yes, that's what I heard.

You, Yuuki, Rin, and Kazuma looked at each other with wide eyes and knew what you four were planning onto.

Kazuma: We'll take it! We'll buy it!

Wiz: Huh? Er, thank you very much.

And just like that, Kazuma bought the teleportation item from Wiz.

Kazuma: With this....With this, I can go back and erase the contents of my hard disk!

-Mini Time Skip-

So right now, everyone prepared themselves for the teleportation item until Kazuma spoke up.

Kazuma: Alright, listen up, we aren't here to play. Don't do anything weird on the other side.

Aqua: I'm a goddess, you know? I know all about Japan.

Darkness: Hey, are you sure I don't need my armor? We don't know what kind of dangers we'll encounter on the other side.

(Y/N): Don't worry, I have weapons that I can be able to summon and put away if we're in danger.

Rin: Yeah, same here goes for me. 

Jack: Us too.

Yuuki: Let's all be careful now.

Kazuma: Alright, get ready! In three....two...one!