Rockets in Jubilife

Start from the beginning

The three huddled around and began to mutter, Pikachu still in tow. Ash and Serena looked dumbfounded at the interaction as the Rocket trio stood back up, this time with more confidence.

"We decided that we'll just have to battle you chumps," Meowth stated.

"Go, Morpeko!"

"Now, Wobbuffet!"

"Pikachu, break out with Iron Tail then use Electroweb!" Ash shouted.

Before Team Rocket could counterattack, Pikachu's tail dazzled white before it broke out of the container trap and swiftly trapped its assailants under a yellow web of electricity. Each time any of them would try to break loose, they'd all get electrocuted.

"Well, that takes care of that." Ash said, putting his hands on his hips. "I guess that means we should blast you guys off again."

"Wait, Ash. I have a better idea."  Serena smugly said. Team Rocket shivered at the girl's evil grin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the plane, Chloe's growing concerns were evident by the silent grimace she held as her stare focused to the plane's window. The professor was well aware of his daughter's gloominess and decided to remain quiet out of respect. His attention was caught when she spoke up.

"Hey dad, how do you think everyone else is taking the news?" Chloe asked in a melancholy tone.

"I'm sure Ash is certainly worried; we'll probably meet him in the hospital. And his parents-" Professor Cerise hesitated, "Well, I heard they couldn't book tickets on time, so they'll be arriving a day after us."

"I see."

The Cerise pair were met with the bright morning sun of Jubilife upon their arrival. Once they'd finished with the airport procedures, Professor checked the town map and confirmed the hospital's location.

"Alright, there's a cab over there, let's hurr-" Chloe nearly slipped when her father grabbed her arm. "Hey dad, what's wrong?"

"There's gonna be a whole lot of traffic at this time of day, we'd get there faster if we walked," her father stated.

"Um, okay," Chloe dubiously replied.

"Okay, so it seems like we should take a right turn down this street." Professor Cerise said.

"Are you sure that's the right way? We've been walking for nearly an hour already. We should've run into something as major as a hospital by now." Chloe groaned. The dampening of her grief should've been a good thing, but being riddled with fatigue wasn't exactly a fond replacement.

"Don't worry. From the street we're on, we should get to the hospital in only a few minutes or so." the Professor said, "See this red 'h' over here? That represents the hospital."

Chloe glanced at the spot on the map where her father was pointing, but quickly noticed a slight distinction. She squinted for a few seconds, before proceeding to shred the eardrums of everyone in the vicinity.

"Dad! That isn't an 'h', that's an upside down 'Y'!! You've been holding the map wrong this entire time!!" Chloe shouted, scaring the other people on the sidewalk.

Professor Cerise readjusted his glasses, checked the map, and confirmed his daughter's observation. All he could do in response was laugh nervously as she glared daggers at him.

"Oh well, at least we got the extra exercise?" He said sheepishly.

Chloe pouted before saying, "Well I'm too tired to walk, so we're getting a cab."