𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

PUBLISHED ONLY ON WATTPAD

* ═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══ *

WEEK LATER

Louis was discharged yesterday. He is staying in the room next to Harry's — officially. Unofficially, he is in Harry's chambers the whole time.

"Desmond is so annoying and fake. I can not believe I thought he is a saint, even when he beat me."

"It's okay. Everyone makes mistakes."

"But this is a big, big mistake," Harry sighs, leaning his head against Louis'. They are in Harry's bed, cuddling. Harry is half-sitting half-lying, leaning against the bedpost. Louis has his head in Harry's lap, but lying on his back so he does not bend around his torso. Harry plays with Louis' hair.

"As long as you're a better king than him, you can fix some of Desmond's mistakes. You can listen to your subjects, listen to both sides of the story, give them food…"

"Basically everything different from Desmond."

"Yes," Louis simply says. He sits up, removing his shirt.

"What are you doing?" Harry asks.

"I'm hot," is what Louis says. He threw his shirt on the floor, lying back on Harry. Harry plays with Louis' hair again, his hand unconsciously going lower to Louis' chest. He rests his hand there and Louis put his own on top of his.

"You are pretty," Harry whispers.

"Thanks, curly."

Louis and Harry are looking at each other. Louis is biting his lips, getting excited. He sits up and positions himself on Harry's lap, his ass touching Harry's crotch. He leans down, kissing Harry. Harry put his hands on Louis' ass, squeezing his cheeks. Louis' hands are on Harry's face, his thumbs petting his cheeks. Louis put his tongue on Harry's lips, asking for entrance. Harry lets him and the two kiss with tongues for the first time.

"Shirt off," Louis says as they pull apart for breath. He takes a hold of the shirt hem, pulling it up. Harry lets him take it off, cooperating. They continue kissing, grinding their erections together. Louis breaks the kiss, moving himself down. He unbuttons Harry's pants, ignoring the bulge, pulling them off. Harry helps him take them off all the way by bringing his legs up — Louis had to shift a bit to let Harry pull them up since he was sitting on them.

When the pants are off, Harry spreads his legs, bending them instead of Louis sitting on them again. Louis lowers his head so it is above Harry's bulge, giving it a lick through the underwear. Harry moans and buck his hips, showing the bulge in Louis' face. Louis pulls the underwear down, letting Harry's dick free. It is red and wet with pre-cum, veins showing. Louis smears the cum on the tip with his thumbs and then gives him a lick.

Harry's moans encourage Louis to take him in his mouth. He does not waste time and takes him to the back of his throat, deep throating him. He backs up and then sinks back down, glad he does not have a gag reflex. Harry's hands go to Louis' hair, taking a fist full of it. He rests them there until Louis decides to tease him.

He leaves only the tip in, swirling his tongue around the head. He ignores the rest of Harry's dick and nuts, driving him crazy. Harry, in the heat of the moment, pushes Louis' head down. Louis welcomes the stretch, thinking what took Harry so long to be a bit rough. He let Harry push his head down and then up, stopping him when he wants to say something.

"Fuck my mouth," he orders with a rasping voice. Harry listens to him, proud he can make Louis sound like that, pushing his head a little down so just the tip of his dick is in Louis' mouth. Then he slams his hips up, making his dick go in Louis' throat. They both moan, it feels amazing having dick so deep in. Harry fucks Louis' mouth rough, making the younger have tears in his eyes which, in the end, fall across his cheeks. Harry can see the bulge from his dick in Louis' throat.

"I am coming," he warns, breathlessly. He indeed does that after a couple of thrusts, spilling his semen inside Louis' throat. Louis swallows it all, the stickiness feeling staying on his teeth and throat walls.

"You taste amazing," Louis says, his voice cracking the whole way. He kisses the dick again, sitting up. Harry pulls him for a kiss, not caring he had his dick in his mouth a moment ago. Harry puts his hands inside Louis' pants and underwear removing them in one go. They switch places, Louis laying down and Harry on top of him. He removes the clothes and throws them on the floor, getting a lotion bottle from the nightstand beside his bed.

He spreads Louis' legs open, getting between them. He lies down, his head in between Louis' thighs. "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

* ═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══ *