𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

PUBLISHED ONLY ON WATTPAD

* ═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══ *

"Are we there yet?"

"Does it look like we are?!" Louis snaps. Harry is whining about his feet hurting for hours. Luckily, it is not hot or cold yet, so he can not complain about that. He is angering Louis and he will not stop talking. Louis has already warned him to be quiet so they would not be found. He is sure the people who tried to kill Harry are searching for them. The bad thing is that the leader was a person who tried to sleep with Louis, so Louis is sure it is not only about assassinating Harry but also capturing him. He killed that guy, but there is surely someone who was sent instead of him and with Louis' luck, it is someone who they both knew. The guy would maybe leave Louis be, but he is valuable. Not like the prince, but still, he is. He is, after all, the leader of rebels, one of the biggest anti-king groups in Desmond's reign. Probably the only one that takes actual actions against him.

"My feet hurt! Louis!"

"What do you want me to do?" he asks as he turns to Harry who is walking behind him. They stop.

"Let's have a break."

"No."

"Louis!"

"We're already behind, we lost too much daylight. We have to find a secluded place to sleep overnight and I'm waking you early tomorrow. With this pace, every assassin sent after us will catch up to us. Do you want them to take you? Kill you, negotiate with the king for you, make you a slave? There are various ways why they are after you. "

"Of course I do not want that, but… I can not walk anymore. I feel like I will faint," Harry sighs, sitting down.

"Here, drink," Louis says, giving Harry a small flask. "It's my secret stash in case of an emergency. This isn't quite that but I can't look at you like this."

"It is your water," Harry says but takes the flask, drinking from it.

"I'll grab more water when we find another source," Louis dismisses Harry's observation. "Now, let's go. Up on your feet," he commands as he grabs Harry's arms and pulls him up. He continues walking, hearing Harry's footsteps behind.

Ten minutes later, Harry announces he can not go anymore. They were in the deeper forest, mo meadow or water stream near. "No, we're not safe here. Harry, get up," Louis tries to get Harry moving but Harry fights back as equally strong. They are both so into it they do not hear someone getting close.

Louis and Harry are still arguing when they hear a 'whoosh' sound. They quieten, trying to define from where they heard it when Louis feels something tingling and tickling around his stomach are. He looks down and takes a sharp breath when he sees a large arrow lodged in his stomach. He grabs Harry by his neck, pushing his head and body down.

Louis quickly breaks the part of the arrow and grabs his sword standing at alert protecting Harry as much as he can not bother with his wound. Some guy comes out between the trees, smiling.

"You're stupid, you could've killed us with the arrows and you wouldn't have to fight us. Really stupid," Louis says, trying to make the guy attack him. He feels better if the person he kills is the one who attacked him or someone he cares about.

The guy chuckles. "I don't want to kill ya. Not the princess," he says looking at Harry who is crunching behind Louis' legs. "Nor ya. Heard fram sime twinks in town ya're a good fuck. Want to try it myself," he wet his lips, looking Louis up and down.

"Disgusting," Louis snarls. "I wouldn't even fuck you, not my type."

"I wauldn't let ya fuck me. Not thase twinks. The ather twins who fucked ya," the guy laughs, his accent permanent.

"Either way, eww. I'd rather prince fuck me in public and humiliates me than come close to you."

"Talk all ya want. Ya'd enjayed it," the guy says and goes to attack.

"Go hide!" Louis says to Harry before running at the guy, his sword in his hand. Harry is a bit doubtful and insecure, Louis has a sword but the guy has a spear. He already blames himself for they have been found, he should have listened to Louis and walked further. But he did not. And now Louis has to fight the guy alone — Harry does not have his sword.

Louis, on the other hand, is worried about Harry and prays he is safe, that the guy is a lone hunter. His sword is sharper but the spear is longer so Louis can not get to the guy. He loses his footing because the guy hit his leg with something. That something is a dagger Louis did not even see him take out, the guy is skilled. The dagger makes a deep cut on his left leg outer side, making him hiss and kneel. The guy puts the tip of his spear on Louis' throat, laughing.

"Look at this, the famous Louis Tomlinson an his knees in frant of someane. That's a sight!" Louis frowns, exhaling slowly. He throws the sword on the side, hoping Harry will take it. "Naw, naw, I didn't tell ya to do that."

"You say you won't kill me and then show the blade on my throat. One wrong movement and my throat would be cut. How about you move the spear and show it up your ass?" Louis nicely suggests. He really says it nicely, innocent voice and all.

"Fack off!" he roars. "Ya know what, I can fack yar faking corpse," he says and lifts the spear. Louis closes his eyes, ready to be stabbed and killed, but instead, he hears a gasp and a thud. He opens his eyes to see a guy on the ground and Harry standing behind, bloody sword in his hands.

"You will not be fucking Louis, ever," he says as he thrust the sword into the ground so it can stand there while he goes to Louis. "Are you okay? I saw the blade slash your leg."

"I have a fucking slash and stab wound, Harold. No, I'm not okay."

"S—stab wound?" Harry says scared and confused. He did not see when Louis got stabbed.

"Yes, the fucking arrow," Louis says and lift the shirt, showing the wound that had a part or arrow inside and is dripping blood.

"Oh my God…" Harry's eyes widen, mouth open and he froze.

* ═══❖•ೋ° °ೋ•❖═══ *