"P'Luke.. what happened.? Why is Kong crying so much.?" Em asked worriedly. 
"We received a new assignment today.. practically the last one." He said with a sad voice while trying to calm Kong down. 
"What is it Luke.?" Knot asked.
"To kill the Cop who trapped him the last time.. that is none other than you Arthit.. he wants us to kill Arthit Rojnapath." Luke said. I was shocked.. everyone of us froze.. Kong started crying more.. 

"Little moon.. look at me." I pleaded him. "Please.. Please... talk to me.. we will find a way out.. but for that you will have to talk to me please My moon." I continued pleading him. 

I could see him calming down a little and wiping away his tears.. Luke pulled him closer and kept running his hand on Kong's back..
"P.." Kong called.. his voice hoarse from the crying.
"Good.. now you trust your P'Oon right.. We will find a way out Kong.. please stop crying now." I said with a soft voice.
"Khab P.." He replied with a low vioce. 

"Now.. tell us what he wants to do.?" I asked. Luke explained me how Decha was going to give us a hint about his activity and was sure that I and my team would come to get him. And that is when he wants Kong to take me down. 
"Okay.. it sounds like a plan." I said.
"What plan.?" Luke asked with a surprised face. 
"We will follow his trap.. we will enter his trap knowingly.. so we will be alert.. I will start eliminating his men and replace them with our trained guards.. On that day.. they would be useful to take down the frontline guards.. I will make arrangements to take the snippers and long distance shooters.. you can tell us their position.. Also.. Prae would arrange for more cops around to make sure that we can kill Decha... It will be as simple as this." I said confidently..

"But.. but what if he does something to you.?" Kong asked.
"Nothing will happened to me.. I am sure you will not let anything happened to me." I said with a teasing tone to which everyone coughed.
"P.. it is not the time to tease or joke around." He said sternly. 
"Okay.. I will be serious.. let me know the place of those long distance shooters.. leave the rest to me." I said.
"Khab.. then we will meet after 4days." Luke said.

After the call was done.. I started my work.. Knot and Tew went to explain the situation to Prae.. while I, Prem, Wad, Em were trapping Decha's men one after one by luring them with the help of May or Maprang.. By the end of second day.. three-fourth bodyguards were replaced with our men.. Kong also gave us the location where the long distance shooters would be.

I haven't informed anything about this to Fang or our parents.. I kept it a secret from them. 

** D-Day **

Today was the day.. today was the last day of Kong's mission. We took an Oath to make it a success. Kong has gone through a lot even without prior experience.. so no way I am going to let his hardwork go waste. 

All of us met post lunch and got ourselves prepared for the worst. We had our guns ready and equipped ourselves with enough bullets. At around 5 we made our way to the location. Kong informed me that they would be here by 5:30. 

We got scattered around and mixed up with people. Exactly at 5:30 I saw Kong.. my heart skipped a beat the second I saw him. He was giving orders to the others. Three went inside and checked the place while two went into opposite buildings with their suitcase. Knot and Prem were the ones going to take care of them and replace them. 

Prae already bought shoot at sight orders.. so we were going to eliminate each and everyone of them. All of us were waiting for Decha to come. Knot and Prem signalled that they have taken the places succesfully. I asked them to take their bluetooth and make sure to keep that on as I am pretty sure it is connected to Kong. 

Exactly at 6 Decha came.. he patted Kong's shoulder before going inside. Kong and Luke were the persons to stay back. They looked around and then their eyes caught Knot and Prem. I am sure they must have guessed it was them because they had a smirk on their face. 

We were thinking when would be the correct time to enter inside. We wanted everyone to be immersed in the work so that they wouldn't notice us entering.
"Captain.. Kong gave us the signal.. you can enter now." Knot said. I was feeling proud of him. Oak and Tutah were going to take care of their computer operator while Maprang will take over the control of the cameras. 

"Got the control of camera.?" I asked as we were about to enter.
"Yes.. and this person is also dead." Came an instant reply. I muttered 'Good' before getting inside. Decha was covered by his men.. he wasn't having any view of us.. neither were his men as their back was towards us. We scattered and selected the places where we would be positioned to take them down. 

"On my call.. shoot everyone who is not our men.. Knot.. Prem.. don't let anyone escape.. keep an eye on those whom we are missing." I said. Bright made some signal to our men who were mixed with Decha's men. They gave us complete way and were ready to take charge.. The first people we eliminated were his front line guards except for Kong and Luke.. our men took charge on the others.. Decha was about to runaway.. 

"No Knot.. don't shoot.. Let me get him.. I have a pending revenge to take." I said as I ran behind him and hit him on his head with the nearest chair I got.. Kong was fighting with Decha's other men along with Luke. 

"My.. my my.. so it is you again..? You did not learn your lesson ah.?" He spoke with a provoking voice. 
"Will never learn stupid lessons from people like you.. in fact.. I prefer teaching lessons to people like you." I said. We started fighting without guns.. He gave me a kick in my abdomen.. I charged myself on him with double energy and power.. making him groan in pain every time my fist came in contact with his body. My final kick made him fall down.. 

"You got really better now.." He said. I immediately kicked him again. Before I could fight him again... he took out his gun and started shooting in my direction.. this alerted everyone.. I managed to doge every bullet he shot in my direction.. and then grabbed the nearest gun I found on the floor and shot him.. 

"P'Oon... P... you are fine.. you are not hit right.." Kong rushed to me and checked me for any hurt.
"No baby I am fine.. I managed to skip them.." I said and hugged him to calm him down. Kong held my tight.. My back was towards Decha.. 

"IF I AM GOING TO DIE.. I WILL TAKE YOU WITH ME ARTHIT ROJNAPATH." I heard Decha scream.. and even before I could turn and react.. I heard a bullet sound.. I was pushed on to the floor.. both I and Kong were on ground.. Knot and Prem charged on Decha making him die then and there.. His team members were also all dead. 

I got up and walked towards Kong who wasn't moving yet.. I went to him and turned him around.. I froze the very second.. He took the bullet.. he wasn't talking.. 
"Kong.. baby wake up.. you can't leave me like this.. you still have to punish me right.." I started trying to wake him up.. 

"Babe.. please.. please look at me.." I pleaded him but he wasn't waking up.. "CALL THE DAMN AMBULANCE HERE RIGHT NOW." I shouted.. 
"Babe.. love.. you got a bet to win with Bright.. you need to make Em propose to the one he loves.. we need to tell about our love to everyone Kong.. please wake up.." I said shaking his head and trying to at least wake him up.. 

The doctors came along with nurses... The made Kong lay on the stretcher and were taking inside the ambulance.. 
"No way I am leaving my boyfriend alone." I shouted as I felt Kong holding my hand.. I don't know if it is my imagination or reality.. but I wasn't ready to let go of him.. 

I went to the hospital in the ambulance.. all the while I held Kong's hand. Everyone one of our team were around.. they created a high alert on the road clearing the path for ambulance faster.. 

"Kong.. you can't leave me like this.. we haven't even gone to our first date.. we need to brag about our relationship.. please love.. please don't give up.." I kept begging him. The bullet hit him near to the heart.. making it more dangerous.. I know there is only a little chance in such cases which made me more worried.. 

What do you guys think.. will Kong face any complications or will he be completely fine and continue his happy life with P'Oon with no health complications..?

Please comment and vote..! Thank you <3

stay safe and stay happy..!

~Jaan