Horny Law (SMUT WARNING!)

Hi everyone, this is going to be the last and final chapter of this fanfic.

This chapter will have some smut in it so if you're not comfortable reading smut I suggest you skip the smut part or not read this chapter, thank you!

Law's POV:
Goddamn it why now? "Darling I'll be back let me change real quick alright?" I reassured Luffy-ya who was now confused but nodded anyway not giving a single care in the world.

Oh god please why right now? I mean you can't blame me when your liver is wearing A MAID DRESS right in front of you. I would Imagine doing so many things to him if I wanted to but I gotta keep it in my pants. Ah damnit what do I do? Argh all these images in my head of Luffy are popping up, oh my god I feel like some perverted pedophile. Ok Trafalgar keep it together as long as I keep control I can get through the day with my horny ass.

Luffy's POV:
I finished washing the dishes and decided to go check on Traffy, -knock knock- "Traffy! It's me! Can I come in?" I asked shouted behind the door, "Ah uhm yeah sure come in..." Traffy answered

I entered the room but Traffy didn't seem to look at me or keep in eye contact, "Traffy? Watcha doing?" I asked as I crawled in his lap. "E-eh?! O-o-oi Luffy.." Traffy exclaimed surprised at my action. Wait he called me Luffy, he didn't add a ya or called me one of his nicknames....did I make him mad? "Traffy, did I make you made? I'm sorry if I did." I apologized with a pout thinking he was angry, "Im not Luffy-ya, why'd you think of that?" Law asked me back and rubbed my cheek with his thumb. "You called me Luffy without the ya so I thought you were angry at me..." I amswered, "Sorry I made you think that I was just uhm not myself don't worry I'm not mad at you darling," Traffy cooed and kissed my forehead. I feel poking again at my but area, is it the dress? "Traffy~ I feel the poking again! Do you think it's the dress?" I asked shifting a bit to try to get rid of the poking feeling on my butt

Law's POV:
Ah shit! I'm hard again, as much as I wanna fuck Luffy-ya I don't think he's ready yet, my erection isn't helping me as it's already bothering Luffy-ya. He keeps shifting on my crotch which really doesn't make anything better, I started to groan a bit the more Luffy-ya moved. I grabbed his waist to prevent the movements, "Neh Traffy! What are you doing?" Luffy-ya whined squirming around in my hands. "Stop moving please." I spat out, "why?" Luffy-ya asked me, "Ah you know what I can't take it, Luffy-ya. Let me do this once please." I said giving up on holding it in. Luffy-ya tilted his head, "Do what?" Luffy-ya asked.

I picked him up from the waist and pinned him directly on the bed, "Sorry I can't hold it in, it might hurt but just hang in there." I said and started to have a make out session with him first, I kissed him on the lips then bit his bottom lip. To be honest I'm in expirienced with sex or relationships as I haven't been in one before so this is gonna be a first for me. "Ah!" Luffy-ya screamed and open his mouth letting me access his mouth. I shoved my tongue in and dominated his mouth, I went through the wet cavern I always loved. Small but addicting moans came out of Luffy-ya's mouth which went straight towards my cock. My annoying need of air kicked in me so I had to break the kiss, I now had an amazing sight of a lewd looking face of Luffy-ya. He cheeks tinted pink, his eyes shut closed with drool dripping from his mouth. Boy oh boy will this be a nice day.

I moved my hand under Luffy-ya's skirt grabbing his ass, "Ah! T-traffy..." Luffy-ya exclaimed. I moved my hand under in boxers and felt his bare ass, it was smooth and soft. It was an addicting feeling it's like you just want to touch it again and again as if it puts a spell on you. I pushed two of my fingers in his hole causing Luffy-ya to moan "ah~! T-t-traffy! I-it feels weird but good..." He moaned out grabbing a fist full of the bedsheets.

No one's POV:
Luffy was now laying down on the bed gripping the bed sheets like his life depended on it while Law was fingering him. It wasn't long after Law  had pulled Luffy's underwear down a long with lifing his skirt up, "E-eh?!" Luffy exclaimed "Shhhhh, let me do the work, you can relax. It might hurt tho but you'll get used to it." Law warned impatiently as he had be waiting for this day for so long. Law pulled his pants with his boxers down and immediately pushed his length inside of Luffy, "Ngh! Ahh!" Luffy screamed. Law started to thrust his hips slowly forward and back groaning every thrust, "God your tight.." Law groaned out, "Traffy...it hurts." Luffy pointed out grabbing Law's arms. He started to quicken his paste a little making Luffy tighten the grip on his arm, "Ahh~ Traffy.." Luffy moaned out, the moans were like music to Law's ears as he enjoyed the pleasuring sound. The thrusting went on for some time with moans and groans a long with it, Law had now targeted Luffy's neck and started to suck it, he licked and sucked from Luffy's neck to collar bone. "Take off the dress" Law ordered Luffy, he did so slowly stripping infront of the older male waiting for him in bed. Law grabbed Luffy and carried on with what he was doing, he then trailed his tongue all the down to his body. Luffy shivered in response then grabbed Law's hair. Law had pulled his length out of Luffy and order him to suck it. Luffy did as told and slowly took Law in, he bobbed his head up and down first slowly while Law had a fist full of Luffy's hair. "Gah...Luffy-ya your blow job is amazing.." Law moaned out and pushed Luffy's head further taking him whole, Luffy gagged as saliva dripped down his mouth slowly, tears formed in the corner of his eyes but continued to Bob his head up and down.  Law was reaching his climax the more Luffy sucked his cock, "Fuck...I'm gonna come Luffy-ya, prepare.." just as Law finished his sentence his white liquid came out, "Swallow it all." Law ordered and pushed Luffy's head down so it wouldn't get up.