Morning surprise

Hey guys it's A/N here sorry if the chapters are short I will be updating more oftenly from now on and this chapter I will do more of the other characters Point of views too not just Law and Luffy now! hope you enjoy the story!

Zoro's POV:
I woke up at what seems to be 7 in the morning. Damn I couldn't go back to sleep tho and the rest were sound asleep, I guess I should go I go brush my teeth first, I walked to the bathroom but then I was pulled to a stop with my thoughts, I should check up on the new guy well just to see if he is getting contactable in his new home. I walked towards the beds trying to find him and boy oh boy was I in a shock for a surprise. I saw Law cuddling with the new kid! Holy crap it's only been a day that he has been here how'd he get Law to hug him or something. I gotta tell the others ASAP this is something Kidd and Nami would like to see.

Kidd's POV:
Ugh I was woken up by a.zoro poking me telling me to check out something. I honestly don't give a damn what he will show me because it's probably some sword he made, I lazily followed him and I honestly didn't regret. "Kidd look the new and Law are cuddling" Zoro said whispering as a grin was growing on his face, "pfft I knew he liked Luffy" I said holding back my laughter as hard as I can enjoying the sight of the two males sleeping together, "yo Kidd come here" Zoro said signaling me to follow him to a corner so I walked towards him and tilted my hands of a sign of 'what ' "have you wondered why Law let Luffy come in his life just like that?" He said with a confusion tone.hmmmm.... now that he actually mentioned it it is strange for Law, soemones who is antisocial, introvert, stubborn as fck and lastly gets annoyed easily when we try to talk to him make a friend in only a matter of hours. "Well it is strange but y'know Zoro I'm pretty sure Law likes Luffy the first time he saw him" Zoro theme as speachless and just stared at me for awhile then finally answering me with "Wait he's gay?" Zoro asked ok look I know we're still kids like that and making assumptions about our friend well a person gay is something normal for us already. "Im not sure but he seems quite attracted to that Luffy guy"

Nami's POV:
Damn that Kidd and Zoro they talk so loud I can't sleep anymore! Do they not know what is whispering or going to another room to talk while the rest are sleeping?! This is just making my mood bad. "Both of you can you quite down!" I said whispering and hsouting at the same time as they turned to me "Yo Nami come here we gotta tell ya something" Kidd said waving his hand to come over -sigh- I walked over to the two boys sitting on the floor and talking about God who knows what. "We think Law likes the new kid and before you say anything you know that Law isn't the type to let someone come in his life so easily like that or make a friend but now they are cuddling eachother!" Zoro said shouting "QUITE DOWN ZORO THE OTHERS ARE ASLEEP" I shouted at him "says you.." Kidd said with a smirk god why am I talking to them I don't know "Wait a second did you say cuddling?" As I just realised what Zoro just told me....and he was kinda right how Law just became friends with Kuffy instantly. "Yes?" Zoro said as a response to my question. I ran towards the beds again and to my surprise found Law and Luffy sleeping on the same bed and hugging eachother....all that was running in my mind was scenarios of them kissing and stuff and my inner fangirl for bl is coming out- ok ok don't judge me I know I am 9 and shipping a 7 year old with a 12 year old is weird and not to mention Luffy is younger than us who can be a bit oblivious to any hints of love and stuff like that but who said kids can't like bl- can they? My thoughts were inturupted when Robin suddenly tapped my should and said "Nami your awake do you want breakfast?" Robin asked me "Robin you startled me and when did you wake up? I was a bit frightened and I didn't notice Robin woke up since she sleeps at the top on my bunk bed I can't see if she is there or not Robin is sometimes creepy a bit but she's a rlly nice friend well she's my best friend in fact! "Oh sorry Nami wait Law and Luffy are sleeping in the same bed is that what you were checking on?" Robin asked like as if she knew "Yea you knew?" Robin gave me a nod "How?" I asked quite schocked "I saw them cuddling at 1 am yesterday and why did I stay up at 1 am I'm not sure too Nami"

Robin's POV:
I saw Nami checking on Laws bed who was sharing with Luffy and I wondered why she was near them but she got startled when I ask her which I fine normal since she didn't know I was coming up to her, Hancock already woke up with me she is outside with Makino making food tho and Zoro And Kidd just left and was on the table talking to eachother. "Nami should we wake them up?" I asked since I feel like breakfast would be ready in awhile "sure" she responded as we shook then and said the same time "wake up"  Luffy was still asleep but Law woke up groaning at us and looked up at us and said "later..I'll wake up later.." he said with a tired voice "You still want to cuddle with Luffh I understand go ahead love birds!" Nami said with a teasingly voice and snickered "Wait WHA-" Law said loudly as he looked down to see Luffy close to him and both his hands wrapped around his waist and Luffy smuggling close to him "I- uhmm just leave you both! and don't tell anyone..." Law said while his face slowing turning red "Alright let's go Nami we won't want to bother them right?" I said joining in on teasing Law since it was funny seeing Law flustered like yesterday "ok let's go" Nami said and pulled me away

Law's POV:
Goddamnit! Why those this happen to me? Luffy-ya is just a friend and I only met him yesterday but we're now cuddling why? I mean I kinda like it not gonna lie tho but still why did I just let him be in my life and be my friend just like that? But I do enjoy when he is around me I always feel warm when he's talking to me or with me and I find myself in a happy mood tho my face is always cold I don't show my expressions but Luffy will often say that I'm smiling and call it CUTE- I barely smile so why am I smiling to him....and Luffy-ya also seems contactable with me and always showers me with compliments that make my face flushed and my heart just feels weird. Ahg I'm not sure if I should talk to someone about it wait am I in love nah that's imposible there's no way right? -sigh- I should probably wake Luffy-ya up and go get breakfast with the rest "Luffy-ya" I said shaking him "Luffy-ya wake up breakfast is almost done" I said whispering "breakfast?" Luffy-ya then suddenly woke up and dashed to the bathroom.. I kinda miss the warmth he was giving me when he was hinging me but whatever not like I cared anyways.

I too went to the toilet and only realised what Luffy-ya was wearing, he was just wearing a big Shirt that was in the colour of red and the shirt was pretty big for him as the sleeves of it reached his shoulder and his whole shirt was just perfectly above his knees and last part was the hole in the shirt for his head was leaning over his shoulder exposing his pale milky skin...what int eh work I sound like a perv right now ugh I'm just going to brush my teeth and leave

-at breakfast-

No one's POV:
Breakfast came and Boa was serving the table with her and Makino's cooking, "Here Luffy I made this specially for you!" It was a plate full of perfectly made pancakes about 6 of them stacked on top of eachother with some chocolate syrup and fruits to go with it and whipped cream "Thank you Boa!!!! It looks yummy I'll make sure to eat it all thank you!" Luffy said with his signature smile that could melt anyone's heart and Boa was blushing madly "y-your welcome!" She said while covering her face with her hands

Everything went normal as the whole group was eating breakfast made by Boa and Makino but it was too quite so Luffy decided to start a conversation "Uhm what do you guys like to eat?"

Hey guys sorry if this chapters short I'll make the next one immediately hope you enjoyed my fellow lawlu shippers