Christmas

No one's POV:
"Alright Class your current teacher is not feeling well and in the hospital so we will have a relief teacher replacing the teacher until he comes back, this teacher is still studying in college and plans to be a teacher," one of the other teachers of the school said "please feel welcome Ms.Boa"

Luffy's POV:
Welp it was Christmas today but of course there was school. The new teacher came in, she looked.... awfully familiar? Wait Ms.Boa.....Boa....boa, Boa Hancock? "Hello class, Im Boa Hancock and you may address me as Ms.Boa. I am from One piece academy, as your teacher said I'm still in expirienced in teaching but is here to practise to be a teacher until I graduate" 

Whispers were spread across the room as I heard females and males calling our current teacher hot. "Let's introduce ourselves shall we?" Ms.Boa said, after school few students it was my turn "Im Monkey.D.Luffy, it's nice to meet y-" before I could say anything else Ms.Boa had cut me off "LUFFY?!" I heard her shout...."y-yes?" I replied back, this has to be Boa Hancock "KYAAAAAAAA! ITS BEEN SO LOMG HOW ARE YOU? I MISS YOU,LUFFY!" I heard her say and she ran to me hugging me squishing my face to her...breast....

"Hancock-san it had been quite long! Shishishi~ it's nice to see you after awhile" I said trying to push her away as I felt eyes glue to eyes especially the boys...."Maryy me soon Luffy!" Hancock said still hugging me "Sorry Hancock, I can't do that I have a boyfriend" I said as everyone's eyes now wide open,

Why did I come to school today? "WHAAAAT? WHO DARES TO TAKE MY PRECUOYS LUFFY AWAY?!" Hancock said now a vein popped up her forehead as her eyes were on forehead. Why is this even happening? Why is a scene even going on..I should've skip school honestly, "Ms.Boa please let go of that student and start the lesson" one of the teachers said "fine, everyone else when I call out your names for attendance raise your hand" Hancock said

The class went on as normal while I still feel some people glaring at me that made me uncomfortable, class was ending soon and it was PE next, I'm not looking forward to it tho..it's gonna be running. But luckily right after is free period which is where I can rest! My thoughts then we're inturupted when the bell rang and I had to get ready for PE

I went to the boys changing room and changed into my PE clothes, it didn't fit me tho for some reason...I'm sure I bought the right size! My shorts were shorter than I expected and together around where my butt was and my shirt shirt it was a bit big for me so I had to tuck in my shirt

PE was hell. Running wasn't my thing even tho I'm active with my legs it isn't going to support me...we had to run about 9-10km and it was tiring...PE had finally ended and I was exhausted..man am I lucky it is free period.

I walked through the hall ways as students stared at me, why? I know i stink from sweat because of PE but I already showered in the boys shower room! I walked down the halls of my school until Hancock came running to me with a bottle of water, towel and chocolates "Luffy-san! I noticed you just finished your PE lesson! Take these please! You must be tired, would you like me to give you a massage? If you need anything I can do it for you!" Hancock said to me pushing the things she has in her hands, blushing madly "Shishishi~ thank you! But it's fine! I have free period now I can rest anyway, thanks for the things again! I'll repay tommorow!" I said thankful for the things Hancock gave me "Kyaaaaaa! It's nothing Luffy! I have to go now! No need to repay me by the way!"

She said waving good bye

I walked to Torao's Office to visit him a bit and made sure no one was near the area "Torao! I'm coming in!" I said walking in his office and saw him dirnking some coffee while writing soemthing on a paper "Oi Luffy-ya what are you wearing? And I thought you finished PE?" Torao asked me. "What? I'm in my unifo-" before I finished I realised I was still in my uniform, AHHH I DIDN'T CHANGE TO MY UNIFORM "Luff please change, your pants are killing me because it's gonna attract all the perverts in the school with that ass of yours"