𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 21

Start from the beginning

I groan dramatically. "I guess I'll leave now."

Rory and I get up and she leads me out the door. "Don't forget, I'm picking you up and walking you to school in the morning."

"I won't forget sir." She kisses my forehead then pushes me out the door.  

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

I pace back and forth around Rory's door waiting until I build up the courage to actually knock on the door, she had told me that there was no way of taking her out unless I met her dad first. Chris said he wasn't a strick guy and so did Rory but meeting the dad of a girl you really like is always nerve-racking.

I play with the deliquiate pedals of the roses that sit in my shaky hands. My cheeks were probably bright red right now, I was so nervous. After a quick mental pep talk, I wipe my clammy hands on my jeans and go to knock on the door.

Before I could knock, the door suddenly opens revealing Rory's dad who stands tall at his door looking at me with an intense glare. I straighten out my posture and stand confidently. "G-good afternoon, sir," I say bringing my hand out for him to shake.

His eyes scan the top of my head all the way down to my shoes. He tilts his head to the side confused before nodding his head then shaking my hand firmly. "You must be that Kaito guy, nice to meet you, son,"

"That for me?" He says pointing to the flowers in my hand. Was I supposed to get him flowers too?

"Oh no sir, these are for your daughter. I plan on taking her out."

"Cool, cool. You know, it's about time I met you, she won't stop talking about your ass. I was starting to think you one of those fictional Japanese cartoon guys she watches."

He opens the door wider for me to walk through, I walk through the door and look around the apartment acting as if I've never been here before. For the dramatic effect.

"I was just about to head out but before I leave lemme tell you sumn," Rory's dad starts, looking me directly in the eyes.

"If you plan on wasting my daughters time then get the fuck out of my crib, now. If you plan on hurting my daughter in any way shape or form, then get the fuck out of my crib, now. If you plan on doing some dumb shit with or to my daughter, then what do you do...?"

"Get the fuck out of your crib, now sir," I answer back.

"Right. Just know that my daughter knows how to be treated right by a man, I'm in her life. So, don't get yourself hurt trying to play with my daughter. You bring her home by 8 and you follow my rules then we cool."

I nod my head; his rules are valid and easy to follow. "Rory's in her room playing dress-up. So, I don't know how long she'll take."

"Anyways, y'all have fun," he says dabbing me up before leaving through the door.

As soon as he leaves Rory walks out, she walks towards me with her arms out wide. "He's so annoying, he wouldn't let me out of my room until he talked to you, he knows you're a real human, he just likes to clown on me because I like anime," she rants hugging me.

"Don't worry about it, he's cool," I laugh pulling away from the hug and take her hand into mine. I twirl her around in a circle getting a 360 of what she's wearing. A black mini skirt, with a jean jacket and white air forces. "You are gorgeous," I say letting her continue to twirl like a princess.

My princess.

Rory stops and looks at me with a bright smile, she engulfs me in a hug again. "Okay, we can't be late to where we're going. You ready?"