53||Ben babysits Eri and nothing bad happens

Start from the beginning

he packs up his bag and slings it over his shoulder when suddenly he's interrupted by a voice from behind exclaiming

"HEY!"

"Ben" turns around to see his exact double staring at him, conflicting confusion and outrage in his green eyes.

"I didn't expect you to come back from grocery shopping so soon." the Ben we have been following mutters removing his sunglasses showing his blood red pupils.

our "Badben"

"Who the hell are you?" Ben asks. "Toga?"

"Seriously?" Badben growls. "Toga? TOGA?! Could Toga do this?!"

Badben activates his omnitrix and presses down transforming into--

"XLR8!!!!" the imposter exclaims.

Ben is awestruck faced with another Omnitrix wielder wearing his face.

"I really should be going." BadXLR8 remarks grabbing his bag and blasting off.

Ben quickly activates his Omnitrix and copies the transformation

XLR8 speeds after his double

across the city bystanders are blinded by two black and blue blurs rushing past them

they race through cities neither breaking the distance.

eventually BadXLR8 stops in a forest as XLR8 stops with him

"I ask again..." XLR8 Growls. "Who are you and why do you look like me?"

BadBen reverts motioning Ben to do the same

reluctantly he does so.

"I'm you." BadBen responds. "Well, a remnant of you, a piece of yourself cast aside, your reflection in the mirror."

"Simpler terms." Ben sighs.

BadBen sighs rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"I'm the echo clone Overhaul fused with... by the time I was free from his clutches you'd reverted again and seemingly your DNA was completed again, meaning Technically I'm not a part of you anymore."