Cнаpтёя $ёѵёп|✎

Start from the beginning

I set the cake on the counter and put it on a cake display to let it cool. I heard the heavy sound of feet. It sounded like the military, but it was just the guards around the house.

I open the cupboard and get out stacks of plates. Mikhail slides his head through the kitchen and has a grin on his face. 

"Hey boss lady, It smells good in here," He compliments.

Mikhail was one of Kazimir's guards. He usually goes everywhere with him, but he stayed here for some reason. Over the week I talked to him as well. He started to call me boss lady since I did kind of act like a boss. 

This place seemed like it would go in shambles if it wasn't for me. Damien would have been in charge, but he might have been overwhelmed at some point. 

"Thank you, and five more minutes then all of you can eat," I said. 

I put the plates on the counter. He nods and leaves, probably going to tell the rest that the food is almost ready.

I put all the cutlery near the plates and got the Mac and Cheese out of the oven.

 "Alright we are finished, and I'm ready to eat, smoke, eat and sleep," I sighed. 

"Same," Sasha agreed.

Everyone had gotten themselves food, and we were all sitting at the table talking.

 "Oh, my days because after she wiped her shit on me and I have never been able to recover," Johnny squirmed. He was talking about his daughter and it was so adorable, minus the shit part. 

"Eww that's gross, I'm glad that I have never had that done to me," Leo laughs.

 "New topic since we are eating!" Sasha groaned.

"I got a joke, what did the fish say to when he swam into the wall."

"Dam," Kristoff laughs. I

 laughed a little at the corny joke. 

"I got one, Did you hear about the Italian chef?" Johnny asked.

We shake our heads a bit confused. 

"He pasta-way," He laughed. 

They go and continue to tell jokes until we can't eat anymore. Johnny and Kristoff were the clowns of the group. They can make anyone's day even if they were really sad. 

"Well isn't this a big family dinner?" A voice echoed through the room.

 That was my queue to leave. I looked at Kazimir as he stood at the doorway in a Navy blue suit.

It fit his body perfectly. You could see his muscles and his neck tattoo peeking out from his collar. The table is completely silent and nobody says anything.

"I don't think I was talking to myself, I don't pay you to eat at my table and talk. Get back to your jobs and whatever has changed stops here," He spoke.

Grumbles and yes sir followed. They got up from the table with their old cold stone faces. I picked up my plate and left the dining room. I brushed past Kazimir and ignored him.

I felt bad for all his bodyguards. They work for him every single day and he doesn't even consider the fact that they are humans as well. I probably know more about all of them than he does.

~~~

I yawned and rubbed my eyes. I could barely keep my eyes open and wanted to pass out. I sighed and tried to keep my eyes open.

"You should sleep." I jump and feel myself become wide awake. I turn to the voice and come face to face with Kazimir. 

"I just need to book a cab, then I'm leaving so don't worry about it," I said