Aarav: wow, stage is super, awesome decorations Arnav.

Khushi slowly gone towards her brother, Aarav is seeing Khushi only.

Aarav: [in mind] why my Fairy Princess always go away from me?? Who cares? Once this marriage over then everything will be in my control.

Arnav: don't worry, everything will be in my control.

Aarav was Shocked an staring Arnav, Arnav is instructing someone on phone, Aarav is getting bored seeing all this, so he started to go his room.

Arnav to Khushi: don't worry, your marriage will be outstanding. This is first marriage in this society that will Grand one.

Khushi just smiled and going when Arnav called her,

Arnav: Lady Vampire??

both Aarav and Khushi stopped listening, Aarav is Shocked, he turned and saw whom Arnav is calling like this? He thought Arnav calling him as Vampire.

Khushi: [seeing him] what?

Arnav: what happened to you? No fighting, no argument with me? Are you nervous?

Khushi: no I am confused.

Aarav: [self-talk] what a miracle both are talking normally without argument? But I can't stay more outside that to night, otherwise my body need blood.

Saying this he went to his room, Arnav is staring Khushi, he came to her.

Arnav: what confusion you have?

Khushi: don't know, everything around me is confusing, I am feeling something bad will happen.

Arnav: don't think like that, I am here to make everything fine, you don't know Aarav much that's why you feeling like that. But once you know him then everything around you will be fine.

Khushi: I don't want to talk about him now.

Arnav: [shocked] what?? Are you both argued on something??

Khushi: No, leave it, tomorrow you're dancing?

Arnav: what? Dance? No way, you can dance as Lady Vampire.

Khushi: if you happy seeing my dance as Vampire then fine I will dance. Good Night.

Saying this Khushi started to go when Arnav called her. 

Arnav: I am just joking Khushi.

Khushi: but I am serious this time.

She smiled and gone to her room, her smile made his Heart Dhak..Dhak..Dhak.. Dhak.

Arnav: what relationship we've between us? That feeling always pull me towards you Khushi, I know it's wrong, but I can't help. And I promise nothing going to bad, I will take care of everything for you and for your smile that always give relaxation to my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUPTA MANSION:

Garima is arranging things to go RM when Aman came from outside, seeing his outfit anyone can say he's in Jungle. Garima eyes filled with tears seeing him.

Garima: [crying] Aman, you gone there again? Why you doing this?

Aman: you very well know Maa, this all for Khushi, I don't want that Vampire harm my sister, I know he will come to marriage, that's why this is needed.

Garima: everyone will get to know what you are Aman, please try to understand.

Aman: I don't care Maa, I will do anything for Khushi, first time I am in that form tomorrow if I feel around him tomorrow.

Garima: Khushi will be shatter seeing you like that Aman.

Aman: I don't care, her safety is important to me, if she get to know I am WEREWOLF then it's fine. Today or tomorrow she will get to know then why not on her Marriage day.

Garima: she will not forgive herself if she get to know you became WEREWOLF for her.

Aman: we lost Dad for that Vampire, I am not ready to lose my sister Maa, please I will became WEREWOLF tomorrow, then only I can sense him, because tonight I will get all WEREWOLF powers.

Garima: but what if he sense you first?

Aman: if he sense me then he will not enter RM, let's wait and watch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RAIZADA MANSION:

Anjali is roaming here and there when Arnav came down wearing White Shirt and Blue Jeans, he's folding his sleeves, his hairs moving when he's coming down. Khushi is seeing him, at the same time Aarav coming down wearing black shirt and trouser.

Shreya: wow, both are looking handsome, but sorry Khushi Arnav is more handsome than Aarav. See the style, how he's coming down and his hair was awesome Yar.

Khushi: can you just shut up? Here I am confused and you're making it complicate.

Shreya: sorry, I was just teasing you.

At the same time Chirag entered the RM, seeing him Aarav stopped coming down, Arnav smiled seeing him.

Arnav: wow, what a surprise Chirag, you here early morning?

Hearing Chirag name Anjali turned and saw him, Chirag said hello to everyone and smiled towards Anjali.

Shreya to Khushi: [whispering] I think Anjali and Chirag will be a good couple, what you say?

Khushi: you just know to connect one person to another one.

Shreya: I just guessed, relax.

Aarav: [in mind] why he came here?? That to early morning??

Chirag: I came to see those dead Bat, marriage home I thought you guys clean that place soon, that's why I came early to see.

Anjali: we not allowed anyone to go that side, they might be there I think.

Chirag: I am really sorry, I know you guys are busy in marriage preparation and I am disturbing you all, what to do duty come first for me.

Arnav: that's OK, we know how important this, any time you can come to this RM, we cooperate.

Chirag: thank you so much ASR, you guys carry on I will see myself.

Aarav went back to his room, he's angry and controlling his anger before he do something to that Chirag.

Aarav: everywhere danger coming towards me, one side original vampire, this Chirag and I am feeling something another danger coming towards me soon.

Khushi is going towards kitchen when Arnav called her. ..

Arnav: Lady Vampire, remember the dance? Are you doing solo performance or your vampire would be is giving company to you?

Khushi: wait and see, today evening you will get to know.

Arnav: All the best and please keep your friend away from me.

Saying this he wore his sun glasses and went out to see the preparation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~