Chapter four!!

I hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter!We're officially on season two of writing ,please be patient with me bc I have to watch the episodes ,copy all the lines and much more!But,I really enjoy it!
-
-
-

I hope you guys enjoyed the last chapter!We're officially on season two of writing ,please be patient with me bc I have to watch the episodes ,copy all the lines and much more!But,I really enjoy it!---

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Previously..
"Hide!"I yelled sticking my head out the window.Flames erupted from the building,slight heat prickled on my skin.
Now..
Chirping birds,rustling trees filled the atmosphere,as we ventured to our new semi-permanent home.
"Just thinking about our trip to the grand canyon with Carl."Lori mentioned.Causing Rick to laugh at the memory
"I don't remember that."Said a confused Carl.
"No,you wouldn't .You were just a baby.Besides,we never made it past Fort Worth." Lori reminded.
"No ,you got sick.I never knew a baby could throw up so much."Rick said.
"Ew."I stated causing Carl to laugh.
"Ick."he joined my disgust.
"Yeah,ick."Lori said ,a smile bright enough to kill a dozen men.
"The doctor in Texas said you'd live.Then we turned around and drove home."
"That sucks."Carl spoke .
"No,it was a old trip."Lori said trying to wash away Carl's guilt.
"The best."Rick continued
"Sounded fun."I stated.
"Can we go see it?The Grand Canyon?"Carl asked.
FLASHBACK:
"What I would give to get the fuck out of here and never look back."Chloe stated.
"Where would you go?"I quizzed .
"Texas ,we can see the Grand Canyon."
"Good look to you,sista."I replied.
"Nope,good luck to us." She said.
"HELL YEAH!"I yelled.
End of flash back:
"I'd like to."Said Carl.
"I would too."spoke Sophia.
"Can we go?"She finished.
"We'd never go without you or your mom.That's a promise."Rick insisted.
"What about you y/n?"Lori questioned.
"I'd love to!"
Then the van (containing
T-dog,Andrea,Shane ,Glenn and Dale)
stopped.
"What happened? "I asked.
"It's a dead end."Rick replied pointing
towards the tipped over lorry in front of us.We began to follow Daryl's motorcycle ,hope rushing through my veins like melted metal.Card surrounds is some flipped over,some not,some with stuff scattered around it and some barricaded shut with dead body's.Suddenly white air hissed from Dale's engine and his van came to a stop.
"I said it.didn't I say it.A thousand times.Dead in the water."Dale spoke guiding us to the broken engine.
"Problem Dale?"Asked Rick.
"Just a small matter of being stuck in the middle of nowhere with no hope of..okay ,that was dumb "Dale spoke while his eyes spotted Daryl looking through cars for supplies.
"Can't find a radiator house here."Shane dick for brains pointed out.
"There's a whole bunch of stuff we can find."Daryl said.
"I can siphon more fuel from these cars for a start"T-dog mentioned ,liking Daryl's idea.
"Maybe some water."Carol asked.
"Or food."Andrea added,my mouth watered at the thought of a hot fudge Sunday coated in melted chocolate an-,I was mentally cut of by Lori.
"This is a graveyard." Causing us all to share glances.
"I don't know how I feel about this."We then began to look around and gather whatever we can.It was me,Carl,Sophia,Lori and Carol.
"Oh!"Caro said picking up a blue robot toy.
"No,Carl,we only get what we need." Lori instructed.
"Aww."he spoke.The three of us joined Sophia and Carol.
"Kids don't look."Carol ordered glancing into a car.By the smell of it,it wasn't a nice sight.After searching for quite a while,we found no food,a van full of water and a whole load of junk.I then spotted people ducking under cars,I pulled Carl down with me.
"Wh-"he was cut of by me shushing him.
"Shh,infected.Under the car."
I let was me and Carl under a car,in the middle of nowhere surrounded by poxy bastards.Romantic.Various grimy feet walked inches away from my face,I began to whimpering fear.Causing Carl to grasp my hand and pull me closer.Moaning,grounding,stomping and fear filled the atmosphere .Everyone began to check if it was safe ,it was.The groans and moans that once filled the atmosphere,we're gone.Replaced by the wind.Except for one,it tracked Sophia into the forest next to the highway.I grasped my gun,prepared.
"No."Carl ordered.
"I-" I was cut off.
"We have to stay put."I obeyed.We finally got out from under the cars.
"Lori.There's two walkers after my baby."Carol stated.
"Shh ,shh."Lori shushed her .We all waited for Rick and Sophia to come back.Carol in tears,me and Carl holding fear rushing through out whole body.Not soon after Rick came out the forest,but with no Sophia.Causing Carol to break into heart shattering sobs.Glenn,Daryl,Shane andRick went back into the gloomy forest to look for the young girl.They soon came back,still no sign if the girl.We all began to search the highway,again.I spotted Carol stood by the edge of the highway ,anticipating.
"She'll be fine,I promise."I spoke rubbing her lower back in comfort.
"Thank you.But you should help ."Carol politely said ,her voice getting shakier with every word .Daryl and Rick went back in the forest to look for the poor girl.The rest of the group continued searching this vast landscape.I was with Lori when we heras Carl yell.
"Shane!"Hearing this,made me and Lori rush over there.
"Are you all right?"Lori asked, worried .
"What happened?I quizzed ,following Lori.
-
-
-
I'm on holiday for three weeks and I hate this book bc no one is reading it and I'm shitty at writing :/