Chapter one part two

Previously

Previously...
"Oh yeah!"Glenn realised grabbing me by the left arm and dragging me towards the group and placing his hands on my shoulders
"This is y/n." I replied with sticking up both my thumbs and pulling an awkward smile. I Soon saw a man step out the van, I think. His new was Rick? Rob? Or Something else. His face lit up when he saw a little boy, my age, and a beautiful women running towards him.
"Carl. Oh!"
He said while his wife joined the father-son hug.
Now...
I didn't get any sleep last night, I was too busy contemplating as too weither I trust these people or I pack up my nonexistent stuff and get the hell out of here.
"Mornin'"I spoke to Carol with a smile spread across my face. Followed by Rick strolling out of his tent.
"Morning." he said
"They're still a little damp, the sun'll have 'em dry in no time."
"You washed out clothes?" Rick asked as I sent her a grin.
"Well, best we could. Scrubbing on a washboard ain't half as good as my old Maytag back home." she answered.
"That's very kind. Thank you." The tall man replied.
"Thank you." I retaliated,  with a warm Cheshire Cat grin,following Rick over to Glenn.
"Look at 'em."he retolerated.
"Vultures. Yeah, go on, strip it clean." he finished.
"Generators need every drop of fuel they can get. Got no power without it. Sorry, Glenn." Dale replied, Glenn earning a Pat on the shoulder.
"Thought I'd get to drive it at least a few more days." Glenn spoke causing me to give him a sympathetic look.
"Maybe we'll get to steal another car someday." Rick said giving him a much earned Pat on the back as he walked away.
"Isn't he a police officer." I wispred to Glenn while fiddle with my middle and index finger (kinda like ellie in tlou).
"Cop, but I don't think those rules apply anymore." he said with a chuckle
"Touché, touché"I replied nodding my head and sticking my hand up,in defeat. It wasn't long after when screams arrived from the nearby trees, causing everyone to rush over there. A little boy and girl,Carl and Sophia, collapsed into the mothers arms. We then discovered this Scream-causer, a geek. Everyone began to beat the foul creature with pole and pitchforks, then I attempted to join in. But, Shane the duck-brain pulled me back and gave me a 'you're a women, no. ' sexist look. Causing me to roll my eyes. They finally defeated the lo some creature, and then a strange looking man appeared from behind the green drapes. Then, his attention focused onto the deer.
"Son of a bitch. That's my deer! Look at it. All gnawed on by this... Filthy disease-baring motherless poxy basterd." he spoke adding another kick with each word.
"Calm down, son. That's not helping." Dale tried to handle the situation like an adult.
"What do you know about it,old man?" he retolerated,going closer to Dale,causing Shane the dick brain to block Dale with the left side of his gun.
"Why don't you take that stupid hat and go back to On Golden Pond?" I like his hat.Sighing he said,
"I've been tracking this deer for miles. Gonna drag it back to camp, cook us up some venison." when he finished plucking his arrows from the dead deer, he asked.
"What do you think!? Do you think we can cut around this chewed up part right here?" looking around for answer Shane said
"I would not risk that."
"Thats a damn shame. I got some squirrel... About a dozen or so. That'll have to do." he sighed.
The teeth of the poxy basterd began to clank, causing Amy and Andrea to hear back to camp.
"Come on people. What the hell?" he said as he bullseye-ed the geek square in the face. I'd like one of those weapons.
"It's gotta be the brain. Do y'all know nothing?" 

"Merle!" I remember Glenn telling me about him.
"Merle! Get your ugly ass out here! I got us some squirrel! Let's stew 'em up"
"Daryl, just slow up a but. I need to talk to you."
"About what." Daryl asked, confused. Shame then explained everything about Merle being hamd-cuffed to a rooftop causing anger to break loose. Next thing I knew Shan was straddling Daryl to the ground, raising my gun I aimed it towards the two men.
"Y/n,it's okay.They've got this." Lori said to me. I lowered my gun.
The man then whipped out a knife and began to swing it at Rick, causing me to
re-rise my gun. Shame hot this photo into a choks-hold.I lowered my gun(again) but still kept a tight grip on it.
"You best let me go!"
"Nah I think. Is better if I don't."
"Choke holds illegal."
"You can fill a complaint."
I then looked over at a guilty T-dog.Blocking out the three men's conversation, I remembered what Glenn had told me about him dropping the key down a drain. Daryl is gonna he pissed, I thought. My eyes then went back to the three men.
"What I did was not on a whim. Your brother does not work and play well with others." Rick replied, while up in Daryl's face.
"It's not Rick's fault." T-dog said causing everyone to transport their eyes on him.
"Oh shit." I muttered under my breaths.
"I had the key. I dropped it"
"You couldn't pick it up?" Daryl asked already getting angrier by the second.
"Well, I dropped it in a drain."
I thought he was gonna get angry. But instead, he kneeled down and cried. He then abruptly stood up and spoke while tossing a stone.
"If it's supposed to make me feel better, it don't"
"Well maybe this will.Look, I chained the door to the roof. So the geeks couldn't get at him. With a padlock" T-dog suggested.
"It's gotta count for something.." Daryl look at Rick with tears for in his eyes. I feel bad.
"Hell with all y'all!" maybe not.
I only heard bits of their conversation but I know that they're going back into town or get him and grabbing a bag full of guns in the way.
"Is there a music store in town?"I asked Glenn.
"Yeah, why?" he quizzed
"I'm coming!" I said running towards the van.
"No you're not Missy." Shane spoke.
"It's too dangerous."
"I can handle myself." I said giving him a dirty look.
"She can" Glenn butted in.Shane just rolled his eyes and walked away. I jumped into the van. Rick then spotted me he was going to say something but stuck with the safest option.Then Shane went on about putting everyone in danger,Rick then mentioned a little boy and his dad and that he needed to contact them. We then said out goodbyes. I could see the hurt in Carl's eyes when he knew what was happening.

His blue eyes glistensd with crystal blue waters about to breaks through a damn any second

"Why do u need to go to a music store,
y/n?"Glenn questioned.
"I need some new guitar strings." I simply replied. Why'd he need to know?
"Cool"
"Yep." I said popping the 'P'. Awkward.
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter the next chapter will be in the city and for anyone who hadn't played the last of us I recommend it. Chandler also plays it!!
One thousand two hundred and seventy three words!