❣︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖲𝗄𝗂𝗍 ❣︎

PLOT: In which (Y/N) (L/N), the playwright of their year's video skit for a joining piece in a school event, got herself into a mutual understanding with their skit's leading man, Harry Potter.

DETAILS: The characters are Muggles. There's no Hogwarts at all. And the characters are in the same year so that we won't be having a problem over ages. This one shot was inspired by a music video. If you want to know, it's Stray Kids On Track. About their school uniform, it's the same uniform as Hogwarts minus the robes and the House colors, it's all in black and red color. And also! It's in modern days that's why there's phones included here.

❣︎♥︎❣︎

"For the last time, Mr. Weasley and Mr.Potter!" called their class' adviser. "Will you pay attention?"

Harry and Ron stopped sniggering behind their book of Statistics and Probability as they both looked up to their raging teacher.

"Sorry, professor." said Harry, grinning widely.

Their adviser huffed, darted them a slight glare before continuing to march over the classroom's front.

"Now that Potter and Weasley have been kind enough to act their age." she said, darting them with another angry looks in which where Ron looked down to his opened book and Harry smirked slightly before continuing her announcement. "I am delighted to tell you that this year's school anniversary will be on second week of March..."

There was a burst of murmurs in the class. Harry, however, remained unperturbed as he looked around the heads of his classmates for a familiar straight and black one on the front chairs. There she was, on the second chair on the left side, listening intently into what the teacher were saying. He couldn't see her expression, but he could only imagine.

"Now." said the teacher again, ceasing up the noise. "The major event for our anniversary was the video skit contest."

"Video skit contest?" repeated Cho, raising her hand in recognition. "What is that?"

"Yes." said the teacher. "It's a contest, obviously, among each year in the whole school. Meaning, the whole twelfth year, which is your year, will be combined into only one video skit. And so as the other year... Your video will be judged on the day before our school anniversary. And the winner of the video skit will be receiving a cash prize and the video will be played on the day of our anniversary in the theater room with guests and visitors to watch. So, I want you to take this seriously because it will be your last opportunity to take a lead before you leave the school."

The atmosphere turned sad. It was true, it was definitely their last year of high school.

No one spoke, until one girl student in front raised her hand, immediately gaining Harry's attention as he was still staring at her for quite a while now.

"Prof?" she called, putting down her hand. "Is there a specific topic for the skit?"

"Oh yes..." said their teacher pleasantly. "I know you're going to ask that... The major topic for this skit was 'teenage struggles'. I know you all could do this one as you, among any other students, had experienced different kind of struggles... And as we are still on that topic, I want to assign someone to be the playwright for this skit."

"Isn't obvious?" Ginny asked, looking over her classmates. "The playwright will be (Y/N). She's the only skilled playwright among all of us in here. Even Hermione will agree with me."

"Yeah, you're right." said Hermione, carefully eyeing the girl Ginny had mentioned.

(Y/N) sighed in resignation. She should have expected that one.