"You freaking Min Yoongi. Huh! Call yourself a brother. " She scoffed as she mumbled a few curses under her breath before finally stopping.

I slowly opened my one eye to check if she was asleep.

And yeah, she was so damn in sleep, her lips slightly apart. Little snores leaving from her nose.

I found myself smiling dumbly as I slowly unwrapped her from the blanket cause she was sweating. Then I placed my arm under her head as she automatically hugged me in the contrary.

I looked at her, brushing her hair off from her face.

"You're the reason I believe in love, Aera. " I said as my gaze fell on her lips.

Her lips were cherry pink and plum. Unknowingly my hands went to her lips as I traced my finger down her lower lip.

"Even if I have to lie and live as your brother, just to be close to you then I will do that. " I said as I looked around the room.

No one is here. Neither any cameras.

I gulped as I lowered my head a little to reach her face.

"No one will notice right? " I asked myself, wetting my lips with my tongue.

I closed my eyes before connecting my lips with her.

"It felt like ages since I last kissed you. " I said against her lips as she whined a little in her sleep, trying to turn to the other side.

But I grabbed her face and sucked her lips, chewing it afterwards. I couldn't insert my tongue as she was sleeping. So, I pressed my lips more onto her, wanting more by every passing second.

I pulled myself from her getting frustrated as I didn't get any respond from her.

"You still taste like marshmallows when I chew your lips, fuck. " I said groaning as I pecked her lips one last time.

Soft and sweet like marshmallows.

"Sorry, but your oppa has to leave you for a moment to calm his junior one down. " I whispered into her ear, chuckling a bit.

I stood up from the bed after placing her head on a soft cushion and went to bathroom to finish my 'business'.

Jin's P. O. V.

I woke up by the sound of alarm as I stretched in my bed and in the process, I hit Hoseok as he groaned sitting up.

He rubbed his eyes as he scanned around and asked,
"Where's Yoongi hyung? "

"She's with Yoongi. " I answered.

"Oh. " And with that he went to bathroom and I went to the kitchen.

I drank some water before going to Vernon's room to wake Namjoon up.

I opened the door as I saw Vernon on the floor with his beloved blanket which he was hugging for dear life and Namjoon all over the bed.

So, I decided to wake Namjoon first and after waking him up, I told him to put Vernon to bed and went to living room to wake my babies up.

"Yah! Gguk, Voo and Jimin-ah! Wake up. " I said as I slowly moved them while poking them with my leg.

"Ah-hyung~ Let me sleep~ " Taehyung said rolling away from me.

"Then don't cry and come to me after getting caught. " I said as they sat up quickly.

"Oh shoot! We have to go to our dorm now. " Gguk said as I nodded.

"Yeah, now run! " I said as I went to Jae's room.