Prologue

A perfect start for a debutant, Ashwin Kumar's lead role in his film ESP was much celebrated amongst the audience. He got his big break. Ashwin's journey has not been a bed of roses so far. He has invested the prime time of his life into acting, much against the wish of his family, waiting for this day. He closed his eyes as he remembered the Pooja day of the movie as the image of his lucky charm flashed. The endless text messages he sent, convincing her to attend the function and waiting for her arrival as a restless child. What would life be like without her? When they first met she was a star and he was not, she made people see him through her eyes. She gave him unconditionally. What has he done in return? Why does he always want her to be by his side? Is he in love? Million questions with no answers.

---

Sivaangi's professional life was set on the right path with a couple of super hit movie songs, thanks to the well-wisher in her life. It was his dream to hear her voice in his movie and Sivaangi was more than happy to have sung such an important song in his very first film itself. Her happiness lies in his.

A year and half ago, she was head over heels in love with this charming man. He was her first love. A love that she could never confess. She knew she was no match for him. He was handsome as a Greek God. She was average. He was a responsible 30-year old gentleman. She was a playful 21 year old girl. He has been there for her at every step, trying to guide her in making the right decisions. She knew he never saw her the way she saw him. Every time she thought of expressing what she felt, her mind would always warn not to indulge in this foolish act. Things would never be the same between them if he was not on the same page as her. She never expressed her feelings nor did he understand hers.

As time passed, she made peace with it. He was a friend and a well-wisher to her now, just as he promised and she was his.

----

"Sivaangi, yaar vandhrukkanga paaru", he mother exclaimed on a Sunday morning when Sivaangi had just got out of bed.

She walked down to check who it was when she saw a tall man standing up from the couch walking towards her, extending his hand.

"Hi Sivaangi, enna nyabagam irukka?" Praveen asked as she stood perplexed.

----

Dear readers,

I am really overwhelmed by the support you have given me in my previous One Shots. Your comments, DMs, votes motivates me to write further. Thanks for your support. As many of you wanted me to write a story, I have come up with one.

I hope you will enjoy this story. It is a romantic story. Travel with me till the end and I won't disappoint you. I am still learning to write so your support/criticism as readers will benefit me in doing a better job. I have not planned anything for this story yet. I am just trying to go with the flow.

Yours truly