Hosu(14)

When Willow got back to base she went to her room and faceplanted in her bed, immediately falling asleep. When she woke up the next day, she changed and went out to the bar. "The fuck happened last night? You seemed sad coming back." Shigaraki asked.

"Its nothing..." Willow mumbled, hopping up on a bar stool.

"Cmon, you're never this closed off, just say whats wrong." He continued.

"Its.nothing." Willow said, getting pissed. Shigaraki stopped asking her about it and Willow ate breakfast. She left for UA, meeting up with Uraraka along the way. "Hey, im...sorry about last night..." Willow said.

"Theres nothing to apologize for!" Uraraka exclaimed. Willow just giggled at how energetic she was. They both got to UA and sat down in their seats. Once everyone was in class Mr.Aizawa came in along with Midnight.

Timeskip to Willow selecting her hero name cause we know everyone elses

Willow walked up to the front of the class. "Light Storm, hero of weather." She said her hero name with a smile. She hated it, but she made sure her fake smile was convincing. She sat back down at her seat. It was time to select our internships. "Mr.Aizawa" Willow called out.

"What?" He sighed.

"Do i have to take an internship?" She asked.

"No but you really should."

"Yea no, im not taking one." Willow just sat around until lunch. She sat down at Uraraka's table and everyone else sat down. Willow signalled to Uraraka is she wanted to tell them they were dating. Uraraka nodded, giving Willow the go-ahead. "So guyssss." Willow started. "Me and Uraraka have something to tell you."

"Yea, we're dating." Uraraka said.

"WHAT!?" Midoriya and Iida yelled at the same time. Willow rested her head on Uraraka's shoulder. "Well yea, cmon could you guys not tell we like each other?" Willow asked casually.

"Well, we could but neither of you seemed to have the confidence to say it." Midoriya said.

"Yea well, i got the confidence somehow and now we're dating." Willow just continued to eat. Eventually lunch was over and the school day went by as normal. When school was over Willow and Uraraka went back to base to chill. Willow walked through the door with Uraraka in tow. "Hey, you two better stay away from the bar later, we're meeting someone." Shigaraki said.

"Got it, we'll stay in my room!" Willow said, she and Uraraka went to her room and just vibed their. After while Willow heard commotion. "Ughhh, he did it again. Stay here, i'll be quick." Willow said. She rushed out to the bar to see Shigaraki and Stain seeming to have fought but Kurogiri saved them.

Stain left and the second he did Willow snapped. "Tomura mother fucking Shigaraki, do that shit again and i will personally kill you!" Willow yelled. Even though she said she would, Willow wouldn't kill him, it was just a threat to get him to stop. Willow walked into her room and Uraraka has a questioning gaze.

"Sorry, he's got some anger issues." Willow said. Her and Uraraka just continued to hangout until she had to go home. Willow walked her home again and walked back to base. Willow took a shower then changed. She sadly messed around on her phone knowing she wouldn't see Uraraka for a week cause of internships.

Timeskip to a couple of days later.

Willow was just chilling in her room when she got a text from Shigaraki saying to get her villain costume on and come out to the bar. Willow quickly changed and walked out.

(Roughly what it looks like)

"Sup guys, who we killing today?" Willow asked.

"Stain." Shigaraki said. Willow messed around with her voice changer in her mask. "Guess its time for Night Storm to make a proper debut." Willow said.

"Well you cant really say your villain name now, its to similar to your fake hero name." Shigaraki said.

"Shit! You're right... meh whatever, i just wont tell people my name then." She said. Kurogiri opened a portal and they all went through. Willow took off looking for Stain while Shigaraki and Kurogiri just watched over. Willow was just hopping around roofs when she got a text. It was Midoriya and it just had his location. Willow realized that might be where Stain is so she put up her hood to hide her hair and ran off.

When she got there she saw Todoroki, Midoriya, and Iida. Todoroki and Midoriya were fighting while Iida was on the ground. Willow hopped down into the fight, everyone confused on who this is. "Hey! Who are you!?" She heard Todoroki ask.

"None of your fucking business." Willow said. "Now are you gonna fight or stand around." Just as she said that she dodged a knife throw from Stain. She quickly turned to him and threw a knife back. Just then ice got shot at Stain, hitting him pretty good. Willow noticed Iida getting up and stepped back. She saw Iida and Midoriya hit Stain at the same time and he was out. Willow decided to leave Stain alive for now. They tied Stain up and looked at me. "So who are you?" Midoriya asked.

"Again, none of your fucking business." Willow said. "Now if you dont mind, i'll be going." And with that, Willow hopped away onto the rooftops. She stayed on one nearby so she could watch what was happening. Just then she saw a Nomu grab Midoriya and Stain killed it. She realized he was monologuing or something and decided this was the time to strike. She quickly hopped down in front of everyone and ran up to Stain. She quickly stabbed him, knowing he couldn't fight back.

Everyone just watched as someone stabbed and killed the most deadly villain out there. "Oooh, forgot to mention, im in the lov." Willow said, she then hopped away, back to where Shigaraki and Kurogiri were.

"Stain's dead, lets go home." When they all got home Willow went into her room and changed. She passed out from exhaustion.

(A/N)wooooh! Long ass chapter. And the next will probably be longerrr! Anyways bye!