Plan UA traitor is a-go(05)

"WHAT!? ME GO TO THAT STUPID HERO SCHOOL!?" Willow yelled, clearly upset.

"Listen, its so that we can attack UA, we got info All Might will be teaching there next year." Tomura said.

"Yuck! Even worse ima have to deal with that dirt bag!?" She complained.

"We need the info so we can attack him!" He said.

"Fiiiiiiine, ugh! Don't expect me to be happy about this..."

And with that, a year of schooling and training later, it was time for the entrance exams

Willow walked into UA, hiding her disgust perfectly, and sat in her assigned seat. She just sat down and ignored the whole presentation, she occasionally picked up a couple of words like something about bots, someone pointing someone else out, and a whole lot of other boring crap. Finally it was time to fight the bots.

While Willow was warming up, she saw a guy who kinda looked like an angry pomeranian and laughed at the thought. She went back to warming up and when she had finished, someone on a speaker yelled "GO!" Everyone ran off and started breaking the robots, she was about to shock one when the angry pomeranian blasted it and gave her a cocky grin. Willow was mad but had to pass so she just kept fighting.

She eventually saw the angry pomeranian again and decided to steal one of his robot kills. She then gave him the same grin back and he snapped. He started charging at her when she said, "can't do that bud, it'll get you kicked out." He then paused.

"I don't have time for this, cya around angry pomeranian." Willow said, then ran off. A couple of minutes later time was up. She didn't know exactly how many points she got, but was sure it was enough to pass.

She walked back home, exhausted from the entrance exam. When she finally got back she immediately faceplanted onto her bed. Half an hour later she went to go take a shower and get in some pjs. After that she passed out and slept for the night.

The next day

Willow woke up feeling refreshed and got dressed immediately, putting on some comfortable clothes. She walked into the bar and saw Tomura and Kurogiri there. "Sup guys." She said while sitting on bar stool.

"Just kinda mad you didnt tell us if you passed or not, thats all." Tomura said, clearly angered.

"Geez, sorry i was so damn tired. Plus i got in, i know even before the letter comes." I said.

"Good, just try not to act out of the ordinary and make sure to not get caught spying." He said.

"Got it Mura-san. Don't do dumb things pretty much."

A week later

Willow went to go check the mail at an abandoned building that they marked down as her house so they wouldn't find the base. She looked in and saw a letter from UA and quickly ran back to base.

"Guyssssss!" She yelled while bursting through the door. "I got the letter!"

"Okay well open it dumbass." Tomura said.

Willow opened the letter and a little projection disc fell out. "Congratulations young Willow! You have been accepted to UA with the highest score on the entrance exam!" The All Might projection said.

"Hah, told you i got it. Didn't expect first thought..." Willow said.

"Whatever, just get ready for next week."