Back at home(07)

"GUESS WHOS BACKKKKKKK!" Willow yelled while bursting through the base's door.

"Holy shit! Do you wanna give me a heart attack!?" Shigaraki yelled at her. Willow just skipped happily around the base, unfazed by Shigaraki yelling at her. "Willow, please calm down for a minute. We need a report on what happened the first day." Kurogiri said.

"Oh right, we did some sort of test, Katsuki Bakugou and Shoto Todoroki are really strong. It'd be amazing to get them on our side." Willow said, hopping up on one of the bar stools. "I could search up some stuff on the dark web so we have something to manipulate Todoroki with!" She said excitedly.

"Yea yea sure, but what about Bakugou?" Shigaraki asked.

"Oh, he's very aggressive, we could use that against him ig, i can tell he doesn't really have any trauma." Willow said.

"Okay, thats all, you can go now." Shigaraki said. Willow quickly jumped off of the bar stool and rushed to her room, she turned on her playstation and started up COD CW. The new map had came out but since she had school she couldn't play right away. She loaded up Mauer der toten and looked up how to get the wonder weapon. Luckily there were multiple tutorials already up, she clicked on the first one and the video started playing. "Hello guys, mr roffle waffles here" (/ref)

She was trying to do a step but the game seemed to have bugged and she was pissed. She gave up on trying to build it and instead tried to get it from the challenges or the box. (This happened to me and the stupid damn blacklight wouldnt WORK! I got it from the challenges eventually tho !)

After awhile she got to round 38 and died. "Damn, i was so close to 40!" She yelled. Willow looked at the time and saw it was 7pm, she decided to go on her phone for the rest of the night. She eventually took a shower and changed. She was just messing around on her phone when there was a knock at her door. "Come innnn!" She called out, not taking her eyes off the phone. Shigaraki walked in and sat in her beanbag chair. "Sup fucker, wanna play minecraft?" He asked.

"HELL YEA I DO!" She said, jumping up and sitting in her other beanbag chair. They both grabbed controllers and started playing mc. Eventually it turned into them just fighting about who could get diamonds first. Shigaraki was strip mining at y level 11 and Willow was exploring caves when he found some diamonds. "Told ya!" He said, mining the diamonds.

"Yea well my way is more fun!" She pouted. They both just continued playing till it was midnight and Willow had to sleep.

"Aight, goodnight asshole." Shigaraki said.

"Night dickhead." Willow said back.

(Woah, an A/N at the end of a chapter for once!? So for the sake of this story, Hagakure didnt get into UA. Now you may be wondering, "why didnt you remove Mineta? You hate him after all!" Well, cause next chapter he's gonna have plot. Also Hagakure just is a basic and bland character.)