Weekend At Mar A Lago

Zacznij od początku

***

Mr. Trump makes his way down the hall towards the dining hall where he hears voices.

"Big sister are you going shopping with us? Go shopping with us pleeeaseee!" Ivanka's little girl begs.

"Um...sure!" J responds.

"No Ivanka! You can't steal her! She already agreed to go fishing with us!" Don Jr jokingly retorts.

"Well, she agreed to go shopping with us. Right, J?" Ivanka responds with her beautiful bubbly trademark smile.

They've been playfully arguing over who gets to hangout with Trump's new girlfriend this weekend. Unlike Melania, she seemed to be a breath of fresh air, not only clicking with the family, but also being down to actually hang with them and their kids.

"Dad's right! She already agreed to go fishing," one of Don jr.'s little boys quipped.

"No! Shopping!" The little girl retorted.

"No, fishing!"

"You are all mistaken. She's gonna be with me," Pres. Trump adds assertively as he confidently strolls into the dining area in his typical manner. If fact, he had in mind to have her with him on the golf course, teaching and spending quality time with her.

"Aw, c'mon dad! Let her join us!" Don Jr exclaims.

"Yeah!" One of the little girls add.

Then Ivanka brings up a point as the diplomatic one in the group, "How about this? Let J chose who she wants to hangout with today and we will take it from there."

"Good idea!" Don jr responds. "The ball is in your court J!"

She looks back and forth between all three groups, feeling that the decision is hard and not wanting to let anyone down.

First she looks at Ivanka and her three little kids. They were to go shopping today at a really nice mall and she really loves malls. Not to mention that she looks up to Ivanka who is extremely beautiful and aspirational to her. Then she looks at Don Jr and his gaggle of kids. She's not going to lie, they are quite a fun bunch and Don Jr definitely fits the description of that fun uncle that does cool adventurous things like fishing, hiking, and hunting. Then she looks at Mr. Trump who looks expectantly at her...of course she's usually with him, so she wants to do something different today. She won't say that out loud though, so she gets an idea.

"How about this! I'm going to do eeny meeni miny mo!" :D

At this the kids cheer at somehow randomly acquiring such a fun "big sister" who's somehow now a part of their family.

"Eeny meeni miny mo,
Catch'a tiger by the toe,
If he hollers, let him go,
Eeny meeni miny mo!
My mother said to pick the very best one,
And you are It!"

Her pointing finger lands on Don jr and his kids, who cheers even louder. She's actually glad with the decision because inside, she knows they are going to have the most fun today doing outdoorsy stuff.

"In your face, Ivanka!" He jokingly exclaims.

Mr. Trump looks somewhat disappointed in his big gray eyes despite his stoic facial expression, so she promises to make it up to him later today...somehow. He comes up to her for a hug, and kisses her on her forehead.