ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ɢɪғᴛs° ᭄🎁 part 26

Start from the beginning

Darryl head's to the clothings store to buy like 10 pairs of stylish clothes for george and some other clothings for everyone.

Darryl finally finish shoping and check's the time seeing he still has 45 minutes to spare to wrap his gifts.

Darryl headed to one last store and bought a special present for Sunny.

Darryl - I atleast wanted to thank Sunny for all the help and love she gave me.

Darryl smile's happily and picks up all the bag's that he suprisingly bought too much.

Darryl - you think this is too much lucy?

Lucy - bark!!

Darryl - yeah.. i cant even carry much..

Darryl sight and try's to hold all his gift and he took the alivator and headed to the 2nd floor and he calls a cab.

Darryl arrives at the 2nd floor and he headed out of the mall and the cab called for him and he helped Darryl put all the gift's inside the trunk. Darryl get on the cab and the driver droves him to his house.

Darryl pay's for the cab and tip him a large amount and the cab driver thankes him a lot. Darryl grabs the gifts he bought and lucy and goes inside of his house and put them at the living room.

Darryl - dang it.. i wish Sunny was here.. i never learn how to gift wrap!!

Darryl check's the time and only 35 mins left before all of his friend's come over. Darryl slightly panicked and grab's a the scissor, wrappers and tape and started wrapping all of the gifts.

After about a good 20 horrible wrapping experience mins later. Darryl finally finish and again it look's horrible... like when your 2 year old niece try to just put glue and glitter all over your present to make it look nice...

Darryl - well.. i-it's not that bad right...

Lucy just stand their quitely and run's away to her dog tent at Darryl's room.. Darryl sight but atleast he made an effort and can't wait to see all of his friends reaction.

Darryl -sure hope they like this. Especially my belove Zaky~

[ ... ]

It was now 9 am and the doorbell rang. Darryl quickly goes to the door and see all of his friends have arrive. Darryl open the door for them and give them all a hug especially his beloved Zak.

Darryl - come on in guy's, i made honey lemom tea and i bought some snacks and cakes too^^

Nick - thank's dude..

Karl - yeah, thanks for having us over.

Darryl - no worries.. i just.. wanted to make you guy's feel comfortable.. since the incident happened last night..

All of them smile's and they head to the living room and Darryl brought out the tea and snacks.

Aleesh - thank's Darryl. Also is your headace alright now?

Darryl - oh, well im a bit better, Sunny really helped me a lot yesterday.

Clay - good to see your fine.