Game campaign, and coming CPU battle.

Start from the beginning

Pantheon: Alright.

Noire: Nepgear's a sensible and good girl. Even though my first impression of her was...that.

Blanc: Hard to believe she's Neptune's little sister. Even though my first impression of her was...that.

Histoire: She is detail-oriented and very responsible. Even though my first impression of her was...that.

Nepgear: But...I've apologized for that so many times now! Please forget it ever happened!

Neptune: Everyone's finally recognizing her good qualities. That's good news for her loud and proud big sister!

Pantheon: You are a very kind girl Nepgear.

Nepgear: Thank you Pantheon.

Plutia: Aww, you're soooo lucky... I want a little sister, too...

Neptune: Heh, too bad. I cant give Nep Jr. away, not even to you.

Nepgear: I don't think I'd want to have any big sister other than Neptune...

Pantheon: Noted Nepgear.

Noire: Okay, let's cut the chatter. How are your nations? It's been a whole week since the Leanbox meeting.

Blanc: A considerable amount of Leanbox hardware has been imported into the gray market, but it had no impact.

Histoire: Planeptune has experienced the same thing. No real impact.

Pantheon: Hmm... (Its all about videogames. In my home universe it was a lot more diverse, during the days of the Republic)

Plutia: Ooooh, really...?

Neptune: Dang, you work quick, Mini-Histy! When'd you get time to do research?

Histoire: While you two were playing, Nepgear and I investigated!

Nepgear: Please remain calm, Histoire...

Noire: I see. My nation experienced the same, as well. I had my citizens engage in some market research, too.

Pantheon: So Verts threat was a empty one, I see.

Histoire: It seems so Pantheon.

Noire: They said the launch lineup was sparse and the discs would get scratched during normal use. All complaints.

Blanc: In Lowee, everyone said the console was way too bulky. Especially the controller. People couldn't hold it.

Nepgear: Um. I'm not exactly sure I understand, but in Planeptune...

Nepgear: Many people were of the opinion that smaller is better. Or small things are...um, "Justice"...

Pantheon: All complaints no good things, is that correct?

Histoire: That is correct Pantheon.

Noire: Spot on Pantheon.

Blanc: Exactly Pantheon.

Pantheon: Alright I see.

Neptune: Smaller's better, they say! That's lookin' good for you, Blanc!

Blanc: We're discussing hardware, right? Why would you turn the conversation over to me like that, huh?! *Pissed Tone with a red eye*

Noire: In the end, Leanbox was all bark and no bite. I fell kind of dumb for getting panicked at all...

Blanc: Yeah, I'd never lose to some dumb woman who's only big in one place.

Neptune: I figured something like this would happen. It was Vert, after all.

Plutia: Yuuuuup... It was Vert, after all...