Knightfall

Pantheon POV

I rushed into the forbidden section of the archives to get all of the Sith and Jedi Holocron's, I could then I stored them in Revans Holocron.

Then I rushed out to grab a ton of Jedi robes since I cant make them then I grabbed enough of nutrient pills for a decade and put them in Revans Holocron as well.

I then put on my armor and mask and put on airtight, then I went out to the door.

As soon as I reached the door I heard blaster fire I looked and saw the clones shooting the other Jedi in the hallways.

Clone Trooper: There he is Jedi General Pantheon! Fire on him!

Soon ten clones run up as they fire on Pantheon.

Pantheon: Tch. You clones dare turn on us! *He ignites two purple lightsabers*

Pantheon then starts to deflect the blaster fire away from himself skillfully.

Clone Trooper: Continue to fire! Don't let the Jedi get close!

Pantheon then starts to run at the clones as they fire even more rapidly.

Pantheon: You will pay for this clones!

Pantheon then jumps up and spins upside-down as his lightsabers cut down a clone.

Clone Trooper One: We nee-- Ahhhh! *The clones head rolls on the floor*

Pantheon then lands and turns and backflips as he cuts down another two clones.

Clone Trooper Two: Hurr-- Ahh! *The clones head is split down the middle*

Clone Trooper Three: He-- Ahh! *The clone is disemboweled*

Anakin Skywalker POV

Anakin Skywalker: All clones kill every Jedi you see!

Clone troopers: Yes sir!

Jedi Knight: Stand down Anakin! The Jedi Council will punish you for this!

Anakin: The Council is no more! You all will die for your treason!

The Jedi knight blocks Anakin's first attack but then is cut down.

Jedi Knight: No!! *He is bisected with a facial expression of bitterness*

Anakin Skywalker: All Jedi are traitors to the Republic! *He cuts down a Padawan*

Jedi Padawan: Master Skywalker Why? *She is stabbed in the abdomen as she has a facial expression of regret*

Anakin force chokes a youngling.

Jedi Youngling: Master Skywalker. *He cries as he is force choked*

Anakin Skywalker: Where is Pantheon and Master Cin Drallig! *He tightens his grip on the Youngling*

Jedi Youngling: I don't know! Why are you doing this! Spare us! *He has his hands on his neck trying to breathe as he cries intensely*

Anakin Skywalker: If you don't know, then you have no use to me. *He uses the force and breaks the Younglings neck*

Jedi Youngling: Please! Agh! *His neck is broken as he falls on the ground lifeless*

Anakin Skywalker: All clones look search for Pantheon and Cin Drallig!

Clones: Yes sir!

More clones look for Pantheon and Anakin continues to cut down Jedi.

Anakin Skywalker: All Jedi must die! (Don't worry Padme I will soon have the power to save you from dying)

Pantheon POV