Battle of Hypori

Pantheon POV

I am currently in hyperspace on my way to Hypori.

I feel a disturbance in the force and I feel the need to hurry and land into the planet.

I need to stealthily attack due to the absurdity of the amount of droids and capital ships on world the force told me.

So I alter my plans and get ready to crash land when I get out of hyperspace.

Suddenly I see a force vision of the most powerful foe I will fight thus far he looks like a cyborg but it is blurry and vague.

I can't get much else from the force vision except I need to rescue the Jedi trapped on world.

As soon as my force vision ends I come out of hyperspace and I pick up a distress call Ki-Adi-Mundi.

Ki-Adi-Mundi: General Pantheon we need to evacuate from Hypori can you hurry and pick us up?! We cant hold on much longer.

Pantheon: I coming just wait until I pick you up.

Ki-Adi-Mundi: Alright but please hurry! There are only five Jedi left!

Pantheon: Okay may the force be with you always.

So now I look in space and I see twenty five Providence-class destroyers.

Well I guess its time to see my new power boost so I used the force and I pulled on all the ships.

I was at my limit with twenty five capital ships at once.

So I used all the force energy I could muster and I cracked each ship into two pieces and they crashed into the planet.

After I did that I realized I cant use the force for a few days so I flew down into the planets atmosphere and when I looked onto the planet it was a capital ship graveyard.

There are pieces of the providence-class destroyers were impaled into the planet and the droid army on the surface was buried.

So I went to a crashed acclimator class stardestroyer and I felt a disturbance in the force in the acclimator class Stardestroyer.

So I followed it and I landed my ship outside and jumped out I saw a cyborg attacking Ki-Adi Mundi.

I ran as fast as I could and I ignited my blades and blocked the cyborgs lightsaber.

Pantheon: Who are you cyborg!?

Cyborg: I see so he is the one I need to kill. I am General Grievous of the Confederacy Of Independent Systems, You should be honored to die by my blade Jedi.

Pantheon: So that's your name interesting. Hmm it will be fair in this fight since I cant use force abilities right now. Ill strike first General Grievous.

General Grievous: Alright prepare to meet your end Jedi.

Pantheon: Ill use form 4 Ataru once again.

So I jumped in the air ignited my lightsabers and attacked from in the air.

Grievous blocked my strikes and after we were whirling our blades attacking many times per second

Our duel was high velocity as we both parried, redirected, striking, twirling, as colors of purple, blue and green were flashing at high speed.

Then I saw General Grievous two arms become four and he ignited two more lightsabers.

I the jumped back then I did a mix of Form two Makashi and Form four Ataru as I did violent, nimble and elegant strikes that were three times as fast as before.

Our duel got much faster as our attacks are now at subsonic speeds as a plethora of colors appeared as we fought.

For thirty minutes we fought like this then I slid my lightsaber down to General Grievous hand and cut it off.

General Grievous: Ouch! *He looks at his cut off hand and then slashed at Pantheon*

I then drop and rolled and cut off another hand of Grievous.

Then we were in a blade lock as I used all my strength and did a jumped over Grievous and pointed my lightsabers behind me.

I cut of his two remaining hands and I kicked him into a broken wall and he disappeared into the debris.

I then called my crew to take the surviving Jedi into the medical bay of my ship.

I then found where General Grievous should be but he is gone.

Pantheon: Well its not like he can still fight at this time.

So I called the scavenging fleet and told them to search everything and take it all and transport it to the Atraken shipyard.

I then leave the planet and get a report on the casualties, one hundred percent clone deaths and four Jedi casualties.

Pantheon: That's another blow to the Jedi order. I suspect the someone in the senate is the Sith lord were looking for. Well played Sith.

Count Dooku POV

Count Dooku: What happened General Grievous why did you suffer one hundred percent loss of assets?! Is the Padawan dead?!

Count Dooku: Why do you have all four of your hands cut off?! My master will not be pleased.

Count Dooku: General Grievous we failed our objective again we need to be ready for the attack on Sarrish, go to your hidden base to get fixed.

General Grievous: I was defeated without him using force powers he is a worthy warrior I respect.

General Grievous: I see no shame to losing to such a opponent. I will decline to going to any missions that have Pantheon involved he is someone I have no hope in beating I admit.

General Grievous: He should be up in power To Darth Sidious. He is only someone I can look from afar but no hope standing at his level.

Count Dooku: General Leave, Darth Sidious is contacting me.

The projection of Darth Sidious is showing before me, and I bow.

Count Dooku: Master we have failed. Our forces were annihilated, General Grievous is the only survivor.

Darth Sidious: I sense a disturbance in the force your loss has made General Grievous look weak, the Padawan Pantheon is a dire threat to our plans.

Darth Sidious: PROCCEED with caution its impossible to remove him, I will change our plans accordingly.

Darth Sidious: The Clone Wars must turn bloodier to cause fear in the senate to give me more power. All attacks must be at least threefold stronger from now on.

The holoprojector shuts off.

Pantheon POV One year later

I am looking my almost complete shipyard through a hologram but then I look and see on a holoprojector that the troops at the Battle of Sarrish are in a horrible situation.

So I get ready to jump into hyperspace to the Battle of Sarrish.