Bonding

Pantheon POV In the sky flying Towards Planeptune

The three CPUs are flying home and Noire is holding Pantheon in her arms.

Pantheon: Hello noire? Why do you guys want to take care of me?

Black Heart: Because your Cute and we want you to be safe.

Pantheon: Um I don't get it?

Black Heart: Please just enjoy the ride alright that's all I want you to do.

Pantheon: but why I feel guilty for being a burden.

Black Heart: It was our choice to take care of you from now on.

Black Heart: Your not a burden, sometimes I think we don't do enough to help you actually. I'm not wasting the second chance so I will take care of you. *Determined Gaze*

Pantheon: Can you hold me closer then? I'm getting cold.

Black Heart: Sure *Hugs Pantheon into her chest* Are you warm enough?

Pantheon: So warm.

Black Heart: Aww your so adorable. *Kisses Pantheons forehead*

Pantheon: Umm...? *Buries his face into her chest to hide his embarrassment*

Black Heart: I never knew he was so fun to tease.

Purple Heart: Yes lets start teasing him.

Iris Heart: ~Its adorable to see him embarrassed.~

Pantheon: Can I go to sleep?

Black Heart: Alright go to sleep I will tuck you in bed when we get to the Basilicom.

Pantheon: Thank you. *Falls asleep*

The CPUs continue to fly Planeptune.

Plutia POV Basilicom

Plutia: Are you reeeeeady, Neppy?

Neptune: Th-The time has come, huh? It's going to happen... Plutie, take me away...

Plutia: Here I coooome, Neppy...! You sure do look adorable right now...

Neptune: Y-You don't look with your hands, my good buddy! It's embarrassing! Be gentle and don't pinch me, okay?

Plutia: Okaaaay...I promise... Wowee, you've got such pretty and smooth skin...!

Neptune: Well lather, rinse and repeat my expectations, Plutie! You're like a washing pro!

Neptune: Scrub me down real good and I'll add my soul to our deal! Oooh!

Noire: What kind of creepy atmosphere are you two trying to create?!

Plutia: Huuuh? What did I say that was so weird...?

Neptune: Aw, don't but in, Noire! This is what people want to see, I guess, so let the imagining commence!

Noire: You make it sound like a battle or something! It's so embarrassing to listen to you two back here...

Neptune: Embarrassing, huh? In that case, what kind of scenario was coming to your soapy clean mind?

Noire: Wh-What? It's not like I--

Neptune: C'mon, c'mon. Don't be shy. Tell your good pal Nep-Nep. Well?

Noire: Wh-Why, you! If you don't knock it off, I'm going to smack you!

Plutia: Owwwwwwy Noire, you're getting worked up and scrubbing my back too hard...