Cuddles with Purple Heart and Knighted and Injuries

Neptune POV

Purple Heart: Hey Pantheon, are you okay? *She hugs Pantheon tightly*

Pantheon: No I'm just mourning for my order. I wish they survived, I may be one of the last Jedi.

Purple Heart: I'm sorry Pantheon for your pain you experience, but please tell me if you need anything at all.

Pantheon: I will Neptune, if the times allow it. The darkness grows in the force I may need to make contingency plans. *Wipes his own tears*

Purple Heart: How do you intend to do that? What is the force? How does the force work?

Pantheon: I will tell you with Plutia when possible, but I fear the darkness clouds us all.

Purple Heart: Well now I can cuddle you, like the adorable child you are.

Pantheon: Please don't try to make out with me like Plutia did, I did not like that.

Purple Heart: I will not do that alright, but I will still tease you.

Pantheon: Umm please don't, I get embarrassed when you guys do that.

Purple Heart: Nope! You are so adorable when embarrassed.

Pantheon: Remember my Jedi code? I can't get into attachments, so no going deeper then friends.

Purple Heart: Hmmm, we'll see what happens I am not giving up.

Pantheon: It's against the Jedi code. *Blank Stare*

Purple Heart: Why so for the Jedi code?

Pantheon: I don't want to talk about it.

Purple Heart: Alright well do you want to play videogames?

Pantheon: Going on a quest or two sounds a lot better then playing games.

Purple Heart: Okay fine.

Pantheon crawls out of Purple Hearts embrace, and he pulls out his cane to walk.

Pantheon: Lets get go get Plutia, and transform back.

Purple Heart: Alright. *Transforms back*

Neptune: Lets go get Plutie!

Pantheon POV Living room

Pantheon: Plutia are you awake? Do you want to go do a quest today?

Plutia: Sure Panthy, What quest do you want to do? Where will we go?

Pantheon: I was hoping to fight some Rancor's since they give 10000 Exp each.

Neptune: Then lets get going!

Pantheon POV Planeptune Guild

Pantheon: So I found two quests, first is too kill 5 Rancor's, and the second is too kill a Krayt dragon.

Neptune: What's a Krayt dragon? What does it look like?

Plutia: Can we see the picture, Panthy?

Pantheon: Here you go the picture is right here. *He gives the picture to the two CPUs*

Plutia: Woah... That's a huge dragon.

Neptune: That is certainly larger then the ancient dragon.

Pantheon: I wonder why creatures from my universe are appearing in this one? It's very strange.

Plutia: Yeah, it's getting more dangerous.

Neptune: who cares as long as they are monsters we have quests!