Cнаpтёя $їж|✎

Start from the beginning

I looked at him and saw the look in his eyes. I guess not anymore. This house or mansion was large. You could play hide and seek and never be found.

We entered the kitchen and I saw Sasha sitting at the table. 

"Sashyy," I squeal and run over to her. 

I bring her into a hug and ignore the pain in my side. I have never been happier to see her than right now.

"Heyyy," she replies, hugging me back.

"Sashyy he kidnapped me and threatened to kill me" I fake cried.

"Bitch, I had the same shit happen to me. I have never sobered up so fast than in that moment."

"Well shit, we might never make our black asses out of here."

We both were stuck here with a bunch of unknown Russians. Well, Kazimir isn't unknown. I had put the puzzle pieces together. I wasn't going to say it out loud when he asked me yesterday.

Who admits to knowing that they got kidnapped by the Leader of the Russian Mafia or the king of Bratva. That motherfucker doesn't hesitate to kill nobody and I praise the lord that I ain't dead yet.

I sat down next to her and we engaged in a small conversion.

 "Sir." Said a voice.

 I recognized it and turned my head. I thought I imagined his voice yesterday, but it was him. I looked at

"Damien?" I tilted my head confused.

 He looked at me and his face turned to a thin line. He didn't look surprised to see me. This means it was him who I heard yesterday. 

"Mani." My heart dropped to my stomach.

"My name is Aliyah, you have me confused once again," I quickly said. 

He looked puzzled and slowly caught on. He looked slightly disappointed in me. I looked away from him. He cannot be judging me of all people right now. 

"So you do know each other," Kazimir says.

 "We do," Damien responded.

 "How?" Kazimir asked.

 "That is not my story to tell, but Im- Aliyah can I talk to you privately," He says.

I got out of the seat and dragged my feet behind me as I followed Damien. I didn't want the confrontation, but I was hoping I imagined his voice last night. 

"Why is your name Aliyah and wanna explain to me how you know Kazimir," he fumed.

Perfect he doesn't use Russian or English. He uses Spanish. I wish I could say I didn't understand a single word he was saying.

Jeez, why is he so angry? I should be the angry one. He left me and Hakeem without a single word. Not even a goodbye letter or anything.

"I wanted a new life so I wanted to start a new name and everything. Only Hakeem knows where I am and I want to keep it that way. I know Kazimir from the strip club I work at," I explained, whispering the last bit.

He pursed his lips together and seems to be trying to form his words together. His words don't even matter, he left without a word. Not even a letter or a small token, nothing. 

I can understand that he was kidnapped and was put through hell, but I still helped him. I was there for him and I helped him stand in front of me right now. If it wasn't for me he would be dead. 

"Aliyah, after this I want you to stay away from Kazimir," He says with a serious tone. 

I know he means it.