𝘥𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 » 𝘫.𝘮

Start bij het begin

You threw your arms up in exasperation, reading the mixed expressions on your friends faces. "I hate the way he purposely messes things up. Like when we go out to eat and then he drops his fries just to eat out of mine." You went on.

"I hate that stupid necklace he wears. It's always so dirty because he's been wearing it for years but he always turns me down when I offer to buy him a new one. I hate when he randomly touches my shoulder so I'll jump because of his cold ass rings. I hate how he's such a player. Always flirting with any and everyone. It makes me want to gag, he's so cheesy. Not only flirting with any girl in sight, but also trying to scare off guys that show even the slightest bit of interest in me. He never lets me have anything!"

You let out a sigh, taking a drink of water before continuing your ramble. As you were so in the moment, fired up at this point, you hadn't noticed your friends whisper amongst themselves while staring behind you.

"I hate how he can never make up his mind. JJ has to be the most indecisive person on Earth. I hate when he hides behind doors and jumps out to scare me, while he laughs hysterically. I hate how he's always sweet talking my mom, because now she's convinced all of her friends and family that we're together. Do you know how frustrating that is? To be mistaken for his girlfriend all the time?" You pause, beginning to breathe normally again from your rant.

"Do you even hear yourself Y/n?" Pope quizzed.

"What do you mean?"

"You have a crush!" He shouted, the others piping up with a few words of agreement. "What about Kie, or John B, or even myself bothers you that much?"

"Nothing." You answered. "I mean, I'm sure there's things that bother me but-"

"But not like how JJ bothers you." Kie pointed out. "That's a crush in disguise if I've ever seen one."

"You know what?" You started, voice raising to more of a yell. "I do not have a crush on JJ. In fact, the thought alone disgusts me."

John B rolled his eyes, throwing his head back in his chair at your stubbornness.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have actual productive things I'd like to do today."

Turning around to take your exit down the steps and towards your car, you gasped, bumping into the boy you knew all too well.

"Hey there, sunshine." JJ greeted with a devilish grin. "Am I on that list?"

You scoffed, cheeks burning up as you pushed him aside. "Absolutely not. But you can add that to the list of reasons why I would never ever like you."

"Aww, don't be so hard on me, Y/n. I just had to hear almost every single reason why my best friend hates me."

As fast as you were trying to get to your car, JJ was quicker, standing in front of the driver's side door with his arms crossed. Oh, how hard it was not to look down at them. But you hadn't given in yet, so you'd be damned to give in now.

"Oh, you poor thing. It's really me who needs sympathy here, since I've been dealing with you for most of my life."

"Ahh. It's a shame you're still mad about Franklin. Maybe we could be something." He joked, referring to your childhood pet.

"You abducted him." You shot back. "Even if you hadn't, we'd still never be anything."

"I have a hard time believing you really hate me, Y/n." He looked into your eyes, peculiarity filling them.

"Oh? I could always refresh your memory."

"You know, if I didn't know any better, I would think you hate all of those things about me because I'm not yours."