𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 » 𝘴.𝘤

word count: 0.3k

request: "Your skin is really soft." With Sarah hehe 🤍

✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰

Summertime in the Outer Banks also meant beach days for pretty much everyone. No worries, no parents, and most importantly no school or homework. Your time spent with Sarah was the most it had ever been, and you couldn't be happier about it.

Wheezie had begged and begged for you to come down to the beach with her, claiming her circle of friends were too complicated and dramatic right now to reconcile and go with. It didn't take much of her constant begging for you and Sarah to give in and load up her car for a drive to the nearby beach.

Setting up the umbrella for shade, Wheezie was quicker and doused herself in sunscreen before running out to the water. You laughed at her excitement, turning to Sarah who was digging through her beach bag. "Babe? Can you put this sunscreen on me, please?"

"Sure." You replied with a smile, lathering the lotion between your hands and applying it to her skin in slow motions. "Your skin is really soft, angel. How did you get it like this?"

"Told you, baby lotion still works wonders. Who says it's just for babies?"

You laughed at her tactics, finishing her shoulders from in front of her. "You're crazy. Stop stealing the baby lotion, leave it for the babies."

"If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." You both had matching smiles on your faces, and you couldn't help but admire your girlfriend under the shade. Running your eyes over her freckles and vanilla chapstick coated lips. You kissed her quickly, to which she cupped your face and brought you to her lips once again.

"Can you guys stop making out and come swim with me?!" Wheezie inquired.

Sarah sighed, pulling away from you hesitantly. "We'll be right there, Wheez."

✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰ ⋆ ✰

a/n: i'm sorry this is so short!! when i wrote this i was lacking inspo big time but i have a much longer sarah fic in the works 👀