Chapter 26

Lisa's P.O.V
"Thank you so much mama Lisa" Jimin stood up from his chair and bowed

"Ugh shut up and sit down" I said and he smiled and sat back down in his chair.

It was our last day in Las Vegas so I wanted to treat the boys to traditional Chinese food.

"Hey Lisa I never got to ask but how was the dinner" Namjoon said and I had flashbacks to how Jungkook and I........ enjoyed ourselves after. But then I remembered his brother.

"I hate that bastard, stupid mother fucking, asshole piece of trash—"
"HEY!" Jin yelled
"Sorry for my language" I said
"Don't apologize to us apologize to your duck" Taehyung said.
When I looked down I was destroying my cooked duck.
"Didn't have to go and kill it twice" Jimin said and I shot him a death glare.

"Why couldn't Jungkook come?" I ask
"He had a meeting with some gang leaders here in Vegas before we leave" Hoseok said
"And you let him go by himself?" I said
"Our baby kook can handle himself, he asked to meet you afterwards when he's done" Namjoon said and I nodded and continued eating.

When we were done eating, fortune cookies came.

"I'm so excited!" Jimin said and I raised a brow
"You believe in what a cookie tells you? That explains a lot" I said and the gang started laughing.

"Someone is lying to you, watch out for snakes" Jimin said and ate the cookie as he observed us intensely.
"What are you doing?" Yoongi asked
"What the fortune cookie said, watching out for snakes. Who am I to stand in the way of fate" Jimin said
"Are one of you snakes?"
we rolled our eyes.

"How can we be snakes if we known you for so long" Jin said
"Now that I think about Lisa did abuse me by kicking me in the balls"
"Abuse my ass, what does that have to do with anything?" I ask
"Nothing just that, REAL FRIENDS DONT HURT EACH OTHER!" He stuck his tongue out at me.
"PUT THAT TONGUE BACK IN YOUR MOUTH BEFORE I CUT IT OFF!" I yelled and they all laughed as Jimin and I pointed plastic knifes at each other.

"You guys are going to hurt each other with plastic knifes?" Taehyung questioned
"No but I can shove it up a spot where it will" I said and Jimin laughed
"Ouch, you do know how to charm people Lali" Jimin said and I laughed.

"Open your cookie" Hoseok said and I did.

"Your living the life of the fox and the goose, in this case your the goose, watch out for the sly fox, he's coming"

"Woah" Jimin said and when I looked up all the boys looked interested.
"It's just some dumb piece of paper in a cookie" I said eating the cookie

We paid the check and left, but why did I still have that fortune cookie reading, stuck in my head.

(Time skip)

It was getting late after hours and hours being out with the members, it started to rain. The gang members dropped me back at the apartment, after we spent the whole day together.

"You guys aren't coming?" I ask
"We want to gamble before we leave" Namjoon said and I nodded.
"Have fun" I said
"See you later babygirl" Jimin said and I gutted him in the stomach before I ran out of the car with my hands over my head avoiding the rain.

I made it to our hotel room. I walked in and it was empty the only sound you hear is my stomach grumbling and the rain hitting the balcony window.

 I walked in and it was empty the only sound you hear is my stomach grumbling and the rain hitting the balcony window