Chapter 20

Lisa's P.O.V
I woke up the sunlight hitting my face. I was under some blanket that definitely wasn't Jungkook's room.

Am I naked? When did this happen?

I heard the sound of music and stood up with the blanket wrapped around my body. I see Jungkook was playing the piano.

I went behind him and kiss his neck. He didn't stop playing but let himself be consumed by my touch. I look down and saw that he was naked. My eyes widened and I pulled away. He stopped playing and turned to look at me.

"Did we do it?" I ask as the hangover from the bottle of whiskey started to kick in. He pulled my hand and put me onto his lap.

"Is it really a shocker? You fell for my charms once again" he cockily smiled.
"I meant that it's unprofessional to do it during a mission where some people are trying to kill us" he laughed and moved the hair from my face.

"We didn't do it" he said and I furrowed my eyebrows catching me off guard.
"You were drunk and I didn't want to have sex with you in that condition" he said and I smiled giving a small peck on his lips.

"Were you playing our song?" I ask and he nodded starting to play just the way you are by Bruno Mars.

I was going to get up from his lap, to dance, but he pulled my body down with one hand.

"Let's stay like this for a while longer"
He leaned and placed soft kisses on my lips before our lips started to move in rhythm and the kiss got heated. Not one moment did he break the song.

He pulled away and started to hum the song as he stood up from the piano taking me along with him.

We dipped me down and pulled me back up give me a small kiss on the tip of my nose as he did.

"STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING!"
Suddenly the door opens and Jungkook covers me as fast as he can with the blanket and pulls me behind him.

It was Taehyung and Jin

"Ahhh!!! cover up!!!" Jin yelled closing his eyes mortified at the sight of Jungkook's penis.
"Holy shit Taehyung I need a favor. Take the knife from my back pocket" Jin says and Taehyung does as he says
"Now do as I ask and carve out my eyeballs"
Tae laughed.

"I covered up" Jungkook says even though he didn't. He put his hand on his hips.
"Great now we can— FUCK YOU!" Jin yells
"What did you say? Now we can fuck me? Alright I mean—"
"PLEASE JUST PUT ON SOMETHING" Jin cut him off exiting the cabin.

Taehyung stood there and Jungkook gave him a look
"Oh sorry" he turned around letting us get changed again.

"How'd you find us?" I ask as we all started to walk to the car.
"Cecile was worried and called us to go find you. She sent your location from her phone but when we got to where you were suppose to be, we were just under the bridge. So either one you died or two you survived and were hiding somewhere" Taehyung said as we got in the car

Ugh Cecile

"Yea my phone went down with the rest of the car"
"Wait you guy fell in the water?" Jin asked turning around from the drivers seat
"We almost didn't make it" Jungkook spoke.

"Well it's good you did so we can find out who were the people that cut off your breaks" Tae said
"Right now we are suspecting this is the same person that cut our alliances with the Mexicans" Jin said.

"I've had enemies before in the past but not as skilled as whoever this is" Jungkook looked stressed and I can tell how much this is affecting his life and his business in Rubyrose which he hasn't been in a while.