Chapter 22

Lisas P.O.V

•4 hours later•

I woke up in an unfamiliar room on the couch with my head hurting

I woke up in an unfamiliar room on the couch with my head hurting. I sat up and looked around. Everyone seemed to be passed out.

Jin was duct taped to the ceiling, Taehyung and Jhope are covered in paint, Yoongi was in a pool of throw up, on the floor. Namjoon was naked except in his underpants and had money tucked in them. Jimin was face down butt naked on the sex swing. The only person that wasn't there was Jungkook.

I reached my hand to touch my head and flinched and when I brought my hand back down I saw blood.

What.... happened? And where is Jungkook?

Then all the memories came flushing back.

•4 hours earlier•

"Here's what we're going to do.." Jungkook started talking, as all the gang member and Cecile sat at the dining room table listening. Well except Jimin and Taehyung, they were to the side playing pool.

"Jungkook you're making these plans too complicated we've been going out for a week to the casino where the letter is sent, and still we have no motive

"Jungkook you're making these plans too complicated we've been going out for a week to the casino where the letter is sent, and still we have no motive." Jimin started talking.

"Jimin I know where you're going with this, and it's not happening" Jungkook said in a stern tone.

"I agree with him the plan will go a lot more smoothly if it had her in it" Cecile said pointing at me like I'm an object.

"With Lisa in it, the person who sent the message will see her there and—"
"Im not using Lisa as bait!" Jungkook yelled and room got quiet.

After a few minutes everyone went back to doing their own thing and Jungkook went back to talking about his new plan.

(Time skip)

I watched everyone leave the room with dissatisfied look on their faces.

"You, stay behind, and close the door" I said before Jungkook can take another step out of the room.