four

ALLEN CASTLE never thought of the day that she will be enrolled in a school, especially with the one person she wanted to kill. Two weeks has passed since she was brought into a school called The Salvatore Boarding school, it was a school for the supernatural like her. She was pissed, she was roaming this planet since the 10th century and here she was, attending a school like a kid.

Her tour at the school was scheduled today. Hope Mikaelson, the last person she wants to be with was the one who will give her the tour. A frustrated sigh escaped her lips when she heard a knock on the door. She stood up and used her unhuman speed to open it. A frown appeared on her face when she saw the tribrid.

Allen rolled her eyes, "Let's cut the chase, Mikaelson. I hate you and you obviously hate me, so why don't we just leave each other be? You leave me here and just go socialize with your friends and i'll be here in this room and think of the ways on how to erase your existance from this world." She said with no emotion in her voice.

Hope bit the insides of her cheeks, she was nervous. Of course, her aunt Freya was right. She was starting to regret the day that she begged her to give her another chance, but she knew that it would bother her every night if she let her aunt kill Allen. She didn't know why she was so hellbent on giving this vampire a second chance.

A sigh escaped on the tribrid's lips before staring at her, "Would you leave this room if im not the person who will give you the tour?" She asked.

A smirk curved on Allen's lips, one of her brows raised in amusement. "Maybe." She simply replied. "Maybe not."

"Bring me another person and if i liked them, i might consider taking that tour then." Allen said before slamming the door shut. A satisfied smirk appeared on her lips as she sat at the edge of her bed. She took her phone out, one of the rules in this school is that the students here doesn't have a phone and is not allowed to bring a phone with them.

But those rules doesn't apply to her, she never listened to anyone so why would she listen to those stupid rules? Allen shakes her head in amusement before putting her headphones on. She played some music and she closed her eyes as she listened to it.

After a few minutes, another knock was hear on the door. Allen rolled her eyes, "She just don't know when to give up." She muttered to herself before opening the door. Her eyes narrowed when she saw the familiar brunette standing outside.

Allen stepped out of her room and looked around, her brows furrowed when she didn't saw the tribrid. The brunette noticed this a cleared her throat to earn her attention, "Hope told me to give you a tour." She said slowly before taking her hand out, "Im Josie."

The vampire stared at her hand for a couple of seconds before looking at her, "Allen." She introduced herself, "And i don't do handshakes." She said before looking at her brown eyes.

The brunette cleared her throat before slowly lowering her hand, "Well, let's start the tour?"

Allen stared at her, wondering if she would do this tour or not. A sigh escaped her lips before she forced herself to nod, "Lead the way, darling." She said.

Josie's eyes widened in shock, her cheeks were starting to get red and she just wished that the vampire in front of her won't notice, she was about to ask her why she called her 'darling' but she knows that the vampire will just ignore her questions. Instead, she nods her head and step on her side so the vampire could go out, "Let's start." She said and the two of them walked towards the hallway of the school.

The brunette starts mumbling things about the school which Allen paid no attention to. She looked around and if she's being honest, she loved the aura this school radiates. The two of them stopped in front of a wide door. Allen looks at the brunette with confusion, "Why did we stop?" She asked.