Cнаpтёя Fїѵё| ✎

Start from the beginning

"You're handsome for an old man you know," She comments looking at me.

I put on my sweatpants and come out of the closet.

"I'm not that old." I chuckled.

I walked over to her and I placed my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me. She lets out a hiss when I touch her.

I didn't really need to touch her, but I wanted to.

"Did you hurt yourself when you jumped out?" I move my hand away and lift her shirt up. I tried to look for a bruise but couldn't see one.

"You won't find a bruise dumbass, I'm too black for that," She snorts, swatting my hand away.

I didn't know how to respond to that so I stayed quiet and just looked at her. She burst out laughing and tried to hold in her laughter.

"Can I just get ice and some painkillers," she says, still laughing.

"Don't leave this room," I say and walk out, closing the door behind me.

"Make sure she doesn't leave this room," I ordered.

I head downstairs to see Damien still downstairs. I go to the fridge and take out an ice pack, then find some Ibuprofen for her.

"What are you going to do with her," He asks me and hands me a water bottle.

"Nothing, she's just entertainment."

I get an apple out of the fruit bowl. I bit into it and chewed on it as Damien racked through his thoughts.

"Kazimir, she seems innocent and does she know who you are?"

"No, I will tell her when I feel like it and that's the point."

I take another bite of my apple. I smile at the idea of keeping her by my side all the time. It would take some time to make her submit to me, but it would only take me a week or so. I watch as Damiens' face turns into a frown.

"She is not a puppet, She has feelings as well and she seems very genuine. I can not watch you destroy her." He objected with a now furious look on his face.

"Are you questioning me? You may have watched me grow up but never try to tell me what to do when it comes to my women."

I shouted standing in front of his face now.

"You do not scare me Kazimir but all I want is for you to leave her out of your games." He replied and stepped away from me.

"Imani has gone through a lot already and I refuse to watch you ruin her." He added and walked out of the kitchen.

I was beyond furious that he even dared to talk to me in such a manner. Damien never questions me and who is Imani? Maybe Damien has her mistaken for someone else. I watched the empty space where he last stood.

I finish up my apple and throw it away. I head back upstairs with the stuff. I walk into the room and see Aliyah sitting on the bed on her phone.

"Here," I say and hand her the pill and water. She gives me a small thanks and takes it from my hand.

"Take off your clothes and I will give you my clothes," I spoke and watched her take the pain medication.

"I need to take a shower." She replies and gets up and walks towards the bathroom.

She's being awfully silent, did she hear us? She barely understands Russian. I followed behind her and scanned her body up and down.

"Are you going to watch me the whole time," She asks, laughing a bit.