Ghosts

Clarke was walking. It's been two months since Mt. Weather.  She still sees the faces. She feels eyes on her all the time. She sees all the people she killed, just as she saw Finn after she killed him too. "How did I become a murderer?", she wonders. "Lexa", she whispers. She hears a twig snap. Twisting around as fast as she could  towards the noise. All she sees is the face of another person she killed in Mt. Weather.

///

"'Lexa.' I heard her. She said my name. ..Snap... "Shit" I thought. Clarke whipped around. She is staring right at me. It's like she can't even see me. Her eyes are empty and bloodshot. She hasn't slept well.  It's so foolish for her to be walking in the wood unprotected, sleeping in the open, not eating and keeping up her strength. She has tossed in her sleep every night since she left the camp. It took her 3 weeks to bury all the bodies.  She buried the kids next to their parents. I don't know how she knew who were related. 

When she had all the graves done she gathered al the supplies she could carry from Mt. Weather. She left it behind after a week of walking. I picked it up thinking she might need it later. 

 It's like she wants to die.  "Maybe she does" I think.

/// 

"Oww" I hit the ground, hard. My head hit a rock and everything was blurry. 

"Clarke?!"

 "Lexa?" I whisper Is it really her? 

Then, I black out...

///

"Damn it Clarke!" The fall was hard. Blood was covering her face. "Clarke, don't leave me." 

My training kicks in. I shove my jacket under her head. I pull out the  bag of supplies Clarke dropped. I cleaned her wound, it needs stitches... She was still unconscious when I finished the last stitch. The bleeding stopped, and she didn't lose much blood. I knew she couldn't be out here by herself.