Y7 .。.:*༄ Planning & Hiding

Start from the beginning

"When did you pack all this?" Y/N asked, as Ron stripped off his robes in difficulty.

"This morning," said Hermione, "All of your packed bags are in there, I put them in after you changed. I just had a feeling..."

"You're amazing, you are," said Ron, handing her his bundled-up robes.

"Thank you," said Hermione, pushing the robes into the bag. "Now, come on,"

They hastily walked down the street, Hermione leading of them, and finally entering a quiet shabby-looking all-night café.

Harry slipped into a booth first, then Y/N sat beside him, opposite Ron and Hermione.

They tried to act as calm as possible, though Y/N knew the other three were just as confused and panicked as she was.

"You know," said Ron, "we're not far from the Leaky Cauldron here, it's only in Charing Cross-"

"Ron, we can't!" said Hermione at once.

"We need to find out what's going on!" Ron protested.

"We know what's going on! Voldemort's taken over the Ministry, what else do we need to know?"

"Okay, okay, it was just an idea!"

They relapsed into a prickly silence. No sound occurred apart from the noisy coffee makers.

"What about the people at the wedding?" Y/N spoke up.

"They'll be fine," Hermione said swiftly.

"Should we go back?" Y/N said anxiously, thinking of Remus, Tonks, Rolf, Sirius, and everyone else. "They could be in danger-"

"The Death Eaters are after you, Y/N," Hermione said primly. "and Harry. You'll put everyone in danger, going back."

The gum-chewing waitress shuffled over and Hermione ordered four cappuccinos.

Once the waitress left to take orders from a pair of burly workmen who'd just entered the café, the four huddled closer.

"Where do we go from here?" Ron asked in a hushed voice.

"I say we head for the countryside." said Hermione, "Once we're there, we could send a message to the Order."

"Can you do that talking Patronus thing, then?" asked Ron.

"I've been practicing and I think so," said Hermione.

"We have to go as soon as possible," said Harry, "Y/N can't do magic. We can't risk having her in danger without being able to defend herself."

"I don't-"

Harry put a hand on her thigh under the table to silence her.

"Well, as long as we stay out of trouble, she won't have to," said Ron.

Harry wasn't listening anymore. He was gazing over Ron's shoulder, staring at the two workmen by the counter.

One of them, large and blonde, was reaching into his pocket. He slowly and steadily pulled out a wand... a wand.

"DOWN!" Harry bellowed, dropping on all fours and pulling Y/N down with him.

Y/N felt her eyes water as her knees crashed against the floor painfully.

They ducked away just in time as two curses collided with the wall behind them.

Y/N reached for her wand, but both Harry and Hermione screamed, 'NO!'

"Stupefy!" Harry bellowed.

The great blond Death Eater was hit in the face by a jet of red light. He slumped sideways, unconscious.