ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞

As the lady constables continued to drag prachi a voice boomed

As the lady constables continued to drag prachi a voice boomed.They all turned to see dev staring at them angry. But they continued dragging prachi.

Dev. Leave her.

But they didn't pay any heed to him.

Dev. I SAID LEAVE HER.

Dev said in a dangerous tone that everyone got afraid hearing him. The lady constables left prachi.

Dev. Now any one of you please explain what is happening here?

Alia. Dev she gave some important documents to our rivals. She even steal twenty five lakhs from our company.

Dev. So?

Abhi. Yes dev she has done a crime and she should get arrested.

Dev. Okay fine. The one who cheated the company should be punished. It's completely fine.

Alia. Look. Even dev says to get prachi arrested. Inspector take her from here.

Dev. One minute. What is so hurry my dear BUJJI...

Alia. Now what? everything is crystal clear. Prachi is the culprit.

Dev. Nothing is clear. Can I ask you one question. What is my role in mk industries.

Abhi. What are you trying to say....

Dev. I am asking to Mrs Aliya khanna.
I repeat. What is my role in mk industries.

Aliya. Why are you asking it dev. You know right? Board member.

Dev. (Shouting) Then how can you take such decisions without my knowledge. When such things happen in the company you should inform us first. Did you inform. DID YOU?

Aliya. No...

Dev. And you inspector I want you out of this mansion within 10 seconds.

Abhi. Dev... That's enough.

Dev. You just shut up.

Inspector. We can't go without prachi. A case is filed against her and she is proved guilty.