ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟠

"Life is an echo

"Life is an echo. What you sent out comes back. What you sow you reap. What you give you get. What you see in others exist in you."

The Mehra's and Kohli's are sitting in the hall and discussing about the case

Dadi. Pragya have you got any new lawyer.

Pragya. No dadi.All the lawyers whom I contact are refusing to take the case. They says that it's a big case and they can't take risk.

Pallavi. Ask them that we will offer more money.

Pragya. I also said the same but no use. I think we have to depend upon that Adv. raghuvir only.

Aliya. Bhai I said know that this pragya is useless.

Abhi. Aliya not now.

Rhea. Mom why can't you seek kiara di's help. She is the business queen and it won't be difficult for her to get a great lawyer.

Pragya. Ya its correct. I didn't think about that. Let Kiara come home. I will ask her.

Kiara. What you need to ask...

Pragya. Kiara you came. Actually I wanted your help.

Kiara. What help? Say it clearly.

Pragya. Woh... you know na your father is trapped in a case. I need your help in finding a good lawyer.

Kiara. I am sorry. I can't help.

Pragya. But why.He is your father beta.

Kiara. Just biological father.

Dadi. Beta please try to understand. Now he is trapped. Please keep your indifferences aside and help him.

Kiara. Trap? Dadi we reap what we sow.

Vikram. Kiara but he is not at fault.

Kiara. Hahaha....he is not at fault. Nice joke. All is his fault. It was he who had an extra marital affair with that tanu. Even after marrying maa he was with tanu. Tell me whose fault it is? Instead of throwing her out he always allowed her to stay in this house. When maa is not here then his mistress tanu will be here. More than maa tanu has stayed in this house. Who knows he might have slept with her or raped her.