ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

Prachi rushed to her room and locked it

Prachi rushed to her room and locked it. She sat down with a thud. Tears were rolling down prachi's cheek. Remembering everything brought only pain to her now.

Ranbir the one who always believed her when literally everyone went against her. The one who had fought with his own mother as she didn't accept their love. She remembered their first meet, their constant fight. From enemies to frenemies then to friends at last to love.

She remembered their first hug, realisation and proposal. How he saved her numerous times. Even when the fake mms circulated he didn't believe that even when prachi lied to him. But she had to keep her promise otherwise her evil twin will separate her maa from dad.

While in the other side Ranbir was crying and messing up his room. He sat down with a thud and was crying hugging his knees. Suddenly he heard knocks on the door. He harshly rubbed his cheeks and opened the door. Aryan was standing with a worried face. Seeing Aryan he hugged him tightly and cried miserably while Aryan was consoling him.
.
.
.
.
.

The pandit has come for fixing rhea's and Ranbir's marriage date. He looks at the both kundali's. Rhea was looking tensed while Aliya assured her.

Pandit. There is a problem with rhea's kundali.

Pragya. What problem panditji? Is it very serious.

Pandit. Yes it's serious. Rhea will have only one auspicious muhurat nearby for her marriage and if her marriage didn't happen at that muhurat then she will not get married until the age 35.

Pragya. Ok panditji but when is that muhurat.

Pandit. It's after one month.

Dadi. So let's fix their marriage on that day. What you say Abhi?

Abhi. Ok fine. Let's do their marriage next month.

Rhea becomes happy while ranbir was dejected. After that everyone retired to their rooms.

Rhea was dancing happily in room.

Aliya. Are you happy now sweetheart.

Rhea. Of course buji. Thank you so much. You are the best.