ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟝

"Don't mess up with someone today because your life will mess up tomorrow."

In kiara's room she was unpacking her bags while pragya was looking at her lovingly

Pragya. I can't believe that I got you back. You have grown up and changed very much.

Kiara. But you are still the same. Maa you look like my sister. Getting younger day by day.

Pragya. Hey don't tease me.

 Hey don't tease me

Kiara. Oh my chashmish.

Kiara pulled pragya's cheeks.

Pragya. Ok achaa now tell me what happened after I left. Where were you these years.

Kiara. What to happen after you left. This mehra mansion again become a zoo.

Pragya. Kiara i am serious.

Kiara. Yes even i am. I am not joking.

Pragya. Kiara...

Kiara. Ok ok fine...After you left then two months later dad found me. I was very happy to come back home but my happiness was short-lived. You had left with prachi. I was shattered and used to cry for many days. I was ignored by dad because he was busy with rhea. Then i only had sunny and disha maa. But they too left leaving me alone. I was all alone with no one with me even though this house was crowded.

Pragya. I am sorry kiara.

Kiara. It's okay. But now you are with me. That is enough for me.

Pragya. But they said you are here after so many years. Where were you.

Kiara. After that chudail's and purab marriage then it was a hell for me. So when rachna maa and papa(she calls akash as papa) came I went with them to mumbai.

Pragya. Akash and rachna?

Kiara. Yes they took me away from this hell. They loved me like their own daughter.