Chapter 51

With a happy smile on his face Taehyung walked inside the office of none other than Kim SeokJin. The older had invited the grey haired boy over to fill in some last paper work and to discuss the marketing stratedgy they wanted to use to promote Taehyung. Obviously as soon as Jin had called Taehyung the younger had immediately been on his way to the building in which Jin was waiting for him. After all, this was way too important to wait.

"Taehyung welcome! Have a seat!" Jin immediately spoke as soon as he saw the younger walk into his apartment. A friendly smile was covering his features and the older gave of a trustworthy feeling to Taehyung. In fact, this whole company and everyone who worked for it gave off this trustworthy feeling. To Taehyung it felt like this company truly cared for him as a person while Mr. Choi had only cared for the money Taehyung might be able to bring to him.

"Thank you." The grey haired boy spoke as he walked over to Jin's big desk and sat down on a seat in front of it. Jin immediately dropped down a big pile of papers in front of the younger before he began to tak again. "This is just the neccesary stuff, nothing too intresting so we can go through them later." The older began to explain while pointing with one finger to the papers in front of Taehyung. The younger nodded understandingly while he politely smiled at the older male.

"So I've actually called you here to discuss a few important things." Jin then began to say as he leaned back in his big chair again, a small smile playing at his lips. "Shall we start with the promoting part of this all?" The older added and immediately Taehyung began to nod enthusiastically while an excited look began to form onto his face.

"Okay so that kiss Jungkook and you had on national television was awesome, it's been the talk of the country for days now and thus I want to make use of that. I have already booked multiple appointments with big tv shows, radio stations and magazines for you to attend. You'll be answering some questions while you also get an opportunity to talk about or sing Scenery again." Jin began to explain, a serious look crossing his features. Meanwhile Taehyung was listening to him with eyes as big as saucers and a bright smile playing at his lips. Jin had already begun to plan out the start of his career!

"Meanwhile I ordered Namjoon to start writing songs for you since I want you to release your debut album as soon as possible. You are still fresh in the minds of people now and we want you to stay that way. Feel free to write your own songs too or help Namjoon if you want to." Jin continued while he smiled at Taehyung, a friendly look clearly visible in his eyes. Taehyung nodded softly while he had already made a mental note to visit the producer later to ask him to take him through the whole process of producing a song. How awesome would it be if one day the grey haired boy could write his very own song completely by himself?

"Ohh and before I forget it." Jin spoke before he grabbed a sticky note and began to write down a number on it. Taehyung was looking at the older's action with a curious look on his face while waiting patiently what Jin was doing. "This is the room number of your very own studio. It shouldn't be hard to find since it's the one right next to Jungkook's" the older male spoke as he handed the small piece of paper to Taehyung. The grey haired boy's eyes immediately grew twice it's original size and a small gasph left his mouth. "I get to have my own studio?"

Jin laughed at the youngers statement and he softly nodded his head. "Of course. Just because you haven't released your first album yet doesn't mean that I won't treat you like I treat all the other idols signed under this company." The older spoke as he then leaned forward, a playfull look visible on his face. "Besides, your my new favorite. Don't tell Kook I said that though." Jin spoke while sending a wink Taehyung's way. The younger laughed softly before he made a gesture with his hand as if he was locking his lips and threw away the key.

Jin and Taehyung quickly went through some other things as well and before Taehyung knew it he was standing outside the older's office again, a happy smile visible on his lips and a content feeling soaring trough his body. The sadness he had first felt from losing the semi finals had been long gone and he was more than happy with how things were turning out for him. Jin was already being a greater boss than Mr. Choi would have ever been and the fact that Jin saw absolutely no problem in him and Jungkook dating only made it all even more perfect. Ohh how Taehyung thanked the gods for making everything go right in the end.