Chapter 26

"Where the hell have you two been!" Jimin shouted as soon as he saw the familiar face of his best friend sitting against a big tree. Taehyung immediately began to laugh as he noticed the distressed look on his best friend's face and Jungkook was doing his best to not burst out in laughter too.

It had taken Yoongi and Jimin exactly thirty minutes to figure out that they had lost the other two and it had taken them another thirty minutes to actually find them. Of course Jimin had gone into full panic mode when he had found out that his best friend was missing but luckily for him Yoongi had managed to calm him down.

"We just took a small detour and ended up taking a break. Nothing to worry about, right Tae?" Jungkook answered before he looked over at Taehyung and send him a wink. What Jungkook was saying was of course true but the brunette did manage to leave some quite important details out, like the very reason why they did decided to take the detour. However Taehyung wasn't going to spill his and Jungkook's secrets if it had brought Yoongi and Jimin closer to each other.

Of course their small detour had done miracles for Jungkook and Taehyung themselves too. Jungkook had told Taehyung that he really liked spending time with him and the two of them had agreed to do things like these more often. They were getting quite close and it was safe to say that the two considered each other as great friends, something the both of them were very happy about.

"Yeah yeah, let's just go back to your apartment now okay? I'm hungry." Yoongi then spoke before he turned around and began to make his way back to where Jungkook had parked his car. Jimin immediately agreed and before they knew it the two of them were tangled up in another conversation again. However unlike before the two boys seemed to be a bit closer.

While Jimin used to be quite nervous around Yoongi that all seemed to be gone now and the distance in between the two had gotten smaller too. Every now and then the two boy's hands slightly touched and Taehyung was pretty sure that the both of them were doing it on purpose. There was definitely a lot of tension going on there.

"I think our plan worked." Jungkook softly whispered to Taehyung as he too noticed how the other two boys had gotten closer. Their hands brushing against each other every now and then and the bright smiles on their faces clearly gave away that they at least had a fun time together and both Jungkook and Taehyung looked at the two with smiles on their faces. Ohh how they wished for their friends to finally have some much deserved love in their lives.

Soon the four of them reached the car and as soon as they got in Yoongi announced that he had been called by his and Jungkook's label boss Kim Seokjin. The older had asked his two favorite idols to come over and thus they had to take a small detour towards Jinhit entertainment before they could actually go back to Jungkook's apartment.

The whole drive towards  Jinhit  entertainment wasn't that long and before all of them knew it they were standing directly in front of a huge glass building. Jinhit entertainment was known as the biggest entertainment company of the country. They had signed the most succesfull idols and they continued on bringing more and more content and artists for everyone to enjoy.

"Come on, I think Jin will already be waiting for us." Jungkook spoke before he gestured towards the other three to follow him inside. Yoongi and Jungkook had gotten rid of their disguises in the car and before they knew it they were standing in the lobby of the big company which was the label of many famous idols, including Jungkook and Yoongi.

It was every singer's dream to be working for Jinhit Entertainment. Not only did they treat their idols with respect and did they value their opinions, a contract with them meant almost always fame and money. Not one of their artists had ever flopped and thus they were without a doubt the most  succesfull label of the country. Working for them was considered to be an honour.