Chapter 23

Alcohol. A liquid which can make humans become a completely different person. Taehyung was currently experiencing this himself. While he normally was a bit shy and quiet he now didn't care about anything other than just having fun with the other three boys.

The three of them had been drinking various sorts of alcohol today and they even played a game in which you had to take a shot if you didn't want to answer a question. By now the grey haired boy had found out that Yoongi was the one who could tolerate alcohol the easiest and that Jimin was definitely the one who couldn't handle it at all. His best friend was completely wasted and spilling nonsense non stop.

Jimin and Yoongi were sitting pretty close to each other while the blonde was rambling about how he could definitely rap Tony Montana together with Yoongi. The mint haired rapper was only laughing at the wasted boy's words and smiled at him with amusemend clearly visible on his face.

Jungkook, who was sitting right next to Taehyung noticed the interaction between the two other boys and leaned a bit closer to the one he was sitting next to. "Do you have any idea how serious this is? Yoongi doesn't spend time with his fans like this normally." Jungkook spoke before he casted his gaze on his mint haired friend once again. "He surely must be possessed."

Taheyung began to laugh loudly at that statement before he reached forward and grabbed his glass of red wine from the coffee table before taking a small sip from it. The liquor had a rich taste of blueberries and grapes and a soft burning sensation down his throat was all that was left to experience once the grey haired boy swallowed his sip.

He then turned to Jungkook while a lazy smile was visible on his face. "I guess he changed his mind then judging from how cozy they look together." Taehyung spoke as he once again brought the glass of red wine to his lips and took a small sip while observing the liquid with great interest.

Jungkook leaned back against the couch while he slung an arm around Taehyung's neck before putting his head on the older boy's shoulder. "I guess you're right." The brunette spoke before he softly closed his eyes and scooted a bit closer towards Taehyung.

The grey haired boy was watching Jungkook's actions with amusement. Ever since the boy had begun drinking he had become rather touchy and clingy towards him, not that Taehyung minded of course. He figured that it was the alcohol in Jungkook's system that was making him this way and secretly the older boy liked this side of him a lot.

"You know Taehyung has a boyfriend right?" Jimin then loudly began to speak towards Yoongi and Jungkook immediately groaned upon being remembered about the asshole which Taehyung called his boyfriend. Ohh how he despised that boy.

"Yoongi softly shook his head and thus Jimin began to enthusiastically tell about his best friend and Bogum's relationship. "You know, I walked in on them when they were doing....You know what." Jimin spoke before starting to giggle and immediately Taehyung's cheeks turned as red as the liquid in his glass. The grey haired boy clearly remembered Jimin walking in on a situation he wasn't supposed to walk in on. It was without a doubt the most embarrassing moment the singer had ever experienced.

"Back then I still liked his boyfriend but he's becoming more and more of an asshole lately." Jimin then continued his conversation in a whisper while an annoyed look became visible on the blonde's face. He didn't like at all how his best friend got treated lately and he hoped that Taehyung wouldn't put up with that asshole's bullshit much longer. The grey haired boy deserved much better in Taehyung's opinion.

"Luckily for Tae though he's got me and I've come up with a brilliant idea to help him get rid of Bogum without doing anything wrong!" Jimin then enthusiastically exclaimed to which Taehyung immediately frowned his eyebrows. What the hell was Jimin talking about and why did his conversation suddenly involve Taehyung's relationship.