"Hey." I said cheerfully.

"Did you finally made up." Lucas said.

"What? How do you know.?" I asked him.

"You sound happy." Lucas said.

"Well you sound happy too." I told him.

"Yeah, me and Anna are kind of a thing." Lucas mumbled and I squealed.

"Congratulations!" I said cheerfully.

"Yeah, Murphy threatened me with his gun." Lucas said and I started laughing.

"But seriously don't fuck this up, she's a nice girl." I said. "But if she breaks your heart I'm gonna break her face."

"Chill, we are good now." Lucas said chuckling. "I will tell her about werewolves and mates tonight."

"Good luck, you're gonna need it." I said.

"Thanks."

"I have to go now Luca. Love you!" I said cheerfully.

"Love you too." Lucas said and hung up.

I look at my phone and remember the number Dylan gave me so I can call Adalyn. I haven't talked to her since she left.

"Alpha Dylan." Dylan's voice said coldly.

"Hey, it's Gabriella." I said.

"How are you Gabriella?" Dylan asked politely.

"I'm good thanks for asking, can you give the phone to Adalyn." I said smiling.

"Of course." Dylan said.

Minute later Adalyn's cheerful voice said "Hello luna."

"How many times, just call me Gabriella, you're the luna too." I told her.

"I'll try luna." Adalyn said and I giggled at her.

"How are you? How's Dylan treating you?"

"Good." She mumbled.

"Good good or good bad?" I asked her.

"The second one. Shit face marked me!" Adalyn said growling.

"What? He marked you?! Ugh men.." I said annoyed.

"I know and he said it's my fault that he marked me. Yeah it's my fault! I wanted to have a mate, I wanted to lose my second family, I wanted to be attacked by rogues and I wanted to be marked." She said sarcastically and started sobbing.

"Oh hon don't cry. " I said softly. "How can he be such a jerk! Christian marked me too." I told her.

"He did what now?" She said through the tears.

"Yeah we kinda had sex and he marked me." I mumbled.

"You had sex! Oh God, I need water! You had sex with him? How was it?" She shouted.

"Yeah." I said awkwardly. "I have to go now, call me if you need me sweetie."

"Okay, bye!" she said. "Oh and say hello to twins for me."

"Okay." I said smiling.

"I missed you." Christian said huskily behind me.

"I missed you too Chris." I said and moan when Christian kissed my mark.

"Do you want to go to music room." I asked him.

"Sure." christian mumbled.

"Why did you stopped singing?" I asked.

"I don't know, I just felt stupid without you there." Christian said shrugging.

"C'mon." I said and gave him his old guitar. I sat on the piano. Man I love this old piano.

"No, I'm the alpha I don't sing." Christian said. "People will think I'm soft."

"Aww don't worry it's not gonna ruin you reputation." I said laughing.

"Fine but I'm not gonna sing, I'm just playing." Christian said.

"Okay." I said smiling. "Do you remember Crazy In Love?"

Christian nodded and started playing I started playing with him and slowly singing.

"You got me looking, so crazy my baby

I'm not myself lately I'm foolish, I don't do this

I've been playing myself, baby I don't care

Baby your love's got the best of me

Your love's got the best of me.."

While we sang Christian kept smiling at me and he had that look in his eyes. I would blush and quickly look away.

"I love you Ella." Christian said when the song finished. I gasped at him. What? Do I love Christian? Of course I love him I never stopped, as much he hurts me I could never stop loving him. At that moment all of my insecurity kicked in. What if he just plays me again? What if he's lying?

"I-I-I." I stuttered.

"Don't, you don't have to say it back if it's not true. I just wanted to tell you how I feel. I never stopped loving you Ella. I love your smile, your eyes, your blush and I love that you're so nice and just perfect." Christian said smiling.

"Okay." I mumbled awkwardly. Christian chuckled at me.

"And I love that you feel so awkward after I told you that I love you."