Chapter 21.

Chapter 21.

Gabriella's POV

I open my eyes but immediately regret it. My head hurts so bad and I'm tired. I look down at my body and saw I'm in one of Christian's shirts.

I tried to remember what happened last night but I can't remember anything after meeting Hayden, Hope and Jake.

Why am I naked and just in Christian's shirt?

Just as I was about to get up Christian walked into the room with glass of water and medicament in his hands.

"What happened?" I asked him. Christian gave me the pill and I drank it.

"You got really drunk last night." Christian said.

"And..?"

"And you were grinding on some other man when I walked into the club." Christian said and clench his fists.

"And..?"

"And I almost killed him but you didn't let me." Christian said and glared at me.

"And..?"

"And we had sex in my car."

"WHAT?" I yelled.

"You don't remember?" Christian asked a little bit disappointed.

"No I don't remember I was drunk!" I yelled at him.

"How can you take advantage of me when I'm drunk?"

"You seduced me." Christian said shrugging.

"Men." I mumbled.

"Why are you even talking to me? I told you, don't ever talk to me again." I said angrily.

"Look Gabriella I already told you that I'm sorry." Christian apologized. In my head I heard Christian's voice saying 'I was scared of hurting you again Ella'.

"You are scared of hurting me?" I asked him softly.

"Was." Christian corrected me.

I threw myself at him and hug him tightly. Christian gasped in shock but quickly hug me back.

"Why are you forgiving me Ella?" Christian mumbled against my hair.

"Because I want to be happy and you make me happy." I said smiling, but my growling belly ruined the moment. Chrisitan chuckled.

"Let's get you something to eat."

"I need to take a shower first and get dressed." I told him.

"Fine, I'll wait for you in my office, I need to do some paper work." Christian said and kissed me.

...

"Congratulations!" Amy yelled happily as me and Christian walked into the kitchen full of pack members. I blushed and hid my face in Christian's chest.

"Thanks." I mumbled to them. Everybody chuckled at my awkwardness.

"Where are the twins?" I asked them.

"I took them to school while you were sleeping." Christian said. I nodded at him. My phone started ringing. It was Lucas.

"Excuse me I need to take this." i said.

"Don't go." Christian mumbled.

"I need to answer Chris, I'll be done in a minute." I told him smiling. Christian peck me on the lips. I chuckled at him and walk out of the room.