Chapter 11.

Chapter 11.

Gabriella's POV

Next morning I got a text from the pack doctor, he said Calvin is fine and he healed completely. I thank him and hung up. Christian took twins to school, me and him haven't spoke a word since yesterday. I'm still upset about it. Honestly I didn't want to react that way but he pissed me off by saying 'why can't you just forgive me'. Does he think I can just forgive him for breaking my heart, for embarrassing me, for putting me into a depression?
It's true when I said i almost lost the twins. If it wasn't for Lucas I would, and for that I could never forgive him. I remember just lying on that hospital bed, hoping for death, hoping my misery finally ends.
I shook my head not wanting to remember that stage of my life.

"...And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways
Maybe just the touch of a hand
Well, me—I fall in love with you every single day
And I just wanna tell you I am

So honey now
Take me into your loving arms
Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars
Place your head on my beating heart
I'm thinking out loud
That maybe we found love right where we are.."

I started mumbling the lyrics of Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud. Me and Christian always sang this song to each other. I smile when I remembered the time when Christian suddenly started singing that song to me in the classroom. I was red like tomato and teacher kept yelling at him  to shut up but he ignored her and kept singing to me.I hear somebody coming into the back yard and I quickly stopped singing. I saw Christian walking towered me.

"Don't stop now." Christian said and sat next to me.
"What do you want Christian?" I asked him.
"To hear you singing the rest of that song." Christian said, I roll my eyes at him. Christian stopped smiling and had that weird look on his face when he speak with somebody through the pack link. He growled and stood up.

"What happened?" I asked him.
"Female rogue was spotted in the territory." Christian said and walk into the woods. I stood froze in place.

Female rogue? It's rare for females to be rogues and it's even rarer for them to be alone. I followed Christian into the woods. I took off my clothes and shifted into my wolf. I took my clothes in my mouth and started running towered the pack's prison. When I got close to the pack prison I hear a scream of pain and terror. Is Christian that ruthless as everybody says?
I quickly shifted and got dressed.

"Luna." Guards greeted me. I nodded at them and tried to walk into the prison but they stopped me.
"I'm sorry, but we can't let you in, alpha's order." Raven haired one said.
"Well luna is ordering you to let her in right now! I'm sure you don't want me to tell Christian about you not listening to me?" I said smiling innocently at them. They paled and quickly let me in. I smirked, but my smirk quickly vanished away when I heard another scream.

I run into the cell and saw a girl covered in blood, Christian and Cole stood in front of her, Cole with a silver knife. They all stooped when they heard me walk in. I gasped when saw all the cuts on her hands.

"Stop!" I said and tried to get towered the girl, but Christian grabbed me and push me against his chest. "Let me go Christian!" I shouted at him.
"What are you doing here?" Christian said and growled at me.
"You're hurting an innocent girl!" I yelled at him.
"Innocent? She's a rogue, she could've hurt you or twins!" He snarled at her.
"But she didn't! Look she's just a girl Christian!" I yelled at him. "Call the pack doctor and bring her to the pack house." I said to the guards. They went to pick her up.

"No!" Christian growled. You could feel waves of power rolling off of him. Guards froze and quickly bow their head in submission. Cole and the girl froze and bow their head too. I stood up higher and glare at Christian. "Back down Gabriella!"
"No!" I said. We stood chest to chest, glaring at each other. My eyes fell on his lips and I bit my lip. His eyes turn black instantly. Fuck my life! He crashed his lips on mine and I felt sparks instantly. I begin kissing him back. Everybody around us vanished away. As much as I hate him I could never resist him or his kissed. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and begin exploring it. I put my hands in his hair and pull him closer to my body. He growled in approval. I pull away from him to catch my breath.

I gasped when I realized what just happened. I can't fucking believe I kissed him back! I growled angrily at him and slapped him. Everybody gasped, I just ignored them and went to help the girl.

"W-what are you d-doing?" She asked me.
"Helping you." I said and help her to stand up. The guards quickly took her in their hands when they saw me struggling to help her. "Bring her to the pack hospital."
"Yes luna." They bow and walk away with her. Christian growled and punch the wall with his fist. He made a huge hole in the wall. His hand started bleeding and burning cause of the wolfbane on the walls. He glared at me one last time and walk out of the cell.

"He's pissed." Cole said.
"When he isn't?" I asked him. "C'mon let's go talk to that girl."
"Yes luna."
"Don't call me luna!" I snapped at him.
"Pack rules, nobody can call luna by her name except alpha." Cole said and walk behind me.
"Really?" I asked shocked. "I can't believe he made those rules."
"Yeah everything changed." I just nodded and kept silent till we got to the pack hospital. Pack warriors stood all over the hospital.
"He's protecting you and the twins." Cole said when he saw me looking at the warriors. I tried to ignore them all and follow the scent of the rogue girl. I saw two more guards on her door. I tried to walk in but they stopped me.
"What?" I asked annoyed.
"We can't let you in luna." One of them said.
"I'll be with her." Cole said behind me. They hesitated but let me in. When I walked in the room I saw a girl with bandages on her arms. She rose up when she saw me walk in.
"Luna." She mumbled and bow at me. I gasped at her.
"Call me Gabriella or Gabby." I told her. She nodded and glared at Cole. "So how are you feeling?"
"Good." She said.
"Why don't you tell me why are you on Red Moon territory?"