36. The Trio Is Back

Vote and Comment

Next Chapter comes out when this has 30 votes and 200 comments.

"Does this mean we're back together?" Draco asked and Tom froze as well as Evelyn, were they back together?

"Yea I guess" Evelyn said and the blonde smiled as Tom let out a sigh and kissed the blonde's forehead, "I'm betting Lucius is gonna beat our asses if he finds out" Tom said and Draco laughed.

"That's so true" The blonde said as Evelyn rolled her eyes, "That reminds me I have to go check on my prisoner" Evelyn said as she stood up only to be pulled down by Tom.

"Stay here" Tom said as he got up and left the room, Draco smirked as he got ontop of the girl, her raising an eyebrow.

Draco then started kissing down her neck making her moan as he did so, he stopped kissing her and took her shirt off, throwing it somewhere in the room, he then started kissing down her chest, licking her chest as he kissed it, Draco unclipped her bra and threw it on the couch, he then started sucking and biting on her breast as his hand made it's way down  her pajama pants and he started rubbing his hand on her clothed pu**y, "Draco" Evelyn moaned out, Draco stopped kissing her and took her pajama pants off leaving her in her underwear, he then moved her underwear to the side and thrust one of his fingers into her, moving at a fast pace.

"Fuck oh my god Draco" Evelyn moaned out, she was now a moaning mess as Draco kept fingering her, Draco then added a second finger and kept going at a fast pace, "Draco- please faster" Evelyn moaned out and Draco went faster and his other hand was roaming her body as he fingered her, Evelyn was moaning as he did so, them both not caring if anyone heard.

Draco added a third finger and held her hips with his other hand to keep her in place from squirming, Draco curled his fingers up in her and moved his fingers around making Evelyn close her eyes and moan as he did so, "D-Draco" Evelyn moaned out, Draco kept fingering her going at a fast pace as Evelyn screamed and moaned, Evelyn then felt a knot in her stomach, "Draco I-I need to-" Evelyn said, "Then cum, babygirl cum on my fingers" Draco said in a seductive voice, Evelyn screamed as she felt her orgasm wash over her.

Draco pulled his fingers out and put them to Evelyn's mouth, "Suck" he said and Evelyn opened her mouth sucking her juices out of his finger, twirling her tounge around his finger as she cleaned his fingers, Draco pulled his fingers out of her mouth and looked at her, "I want a taste" Draco said and smashed his lips into hers, sucking on her tounge, he then pulled away and looked at her, "You taste good but I want more" Draco said and started going down to her legs, Draco pulled her underwear down and started kissing her thighs inching closer to her pu**y, Draco started licking he thighs as he made his way to her pu**sy.

As he reached to her pu**y, he spread her lower lips and licked her, his warm tounge licking her, Evelyn grabbed Draco's hair pulling it hard as he swirled his tounge around her pu**y, "Draco" Evelyn moaned out, Draco then stuck his tounge into Evelyn's h*le and moved his tounge around making her moan and pull his hair tighter, Draco grabbed her legs and put them over his shoulder as he ate her out, Draco pulled his tounge out and put a finger into her thrusting it in as he sucked on her cl*t, as Draco was doing so, the door opened revealing Tom.

Draco pulled his finger out and stopped sucking and looked up to see Tom with a raised eyebrow and him with a faint smirk on his face, Evelyn turned her head and saw Tom, he then made his way over to the bed and sat down looking at them.